A cosy dog-friendly Bolthole for five with a wood-burning stove in the coastal village of Moelfre
Ty Cefn is a cosy holiday cottage for five in the seaside village of Moelfre on Anglesey. You will love its period character and its unique fittings and fixtures.
The majority of the accommodation is on the ground floor. There’s a cosy sitting room with a toasty wood burner, comfortable sofas and TV and an open-plan rustic kitchen/dining area which is spacious and light.
You’ll find a twin bedroom and a bunk bedroom on the ground floor along with a family bathroom with a vintage freestanding bath for soaking away busy days at the beach. Up the open-plan stairs is a roomy double master bedroom with en-suite (shower), with lit cascading in through Velux windows.
Outside, the large south-facing paved garden is equipped with plenty of outdoor furniture and is a sheltered haven for morning coffees or an evening glass of wine, whilst dinner is bubbling away on the stove.
This is a dog-friendly holiday cottage, welcoming a maximum of two well behaved four-legged friends. And there is off-road parking for two cars.
The popular village of Moelfre is tucked away on the North East coast of Anglesey and commands stunning sea views. It is home to some super cafes and restaurants, a child-friendly pub serving bar meals, and interesting independent shops. With the RNLI Lifeboat Station in the heart of the village and the coastal path close by, there is plenty to do on foot, right from the cottage.
The family-friendly, sandy beach at Lligwy is a short drive away as is the Blue Flag beach at Benllech, perfect for whiling away an afternoon in the sunshine. And for those who love sandy beaches and building sandcastles, then Lligwy beach with its quirky beach cafe is just a five-minute drive away and Blue Flag Benllech beach just a little further along the coast. Beaumaris and Menai Bridge are less than thirty minutes away and the whole of Anglesey is easily within reach from Ty Cefn for days of exploration, coastal walks and seaside adventures.
Ty Cefn is a cosy holiday cottage for five in the heart of Moelfre on the island of Anglesey.
- Two bedrooms downstairs – 1 x bunk room (for children), 1 x twin
- One upstairs bedroom: 1 x double ensuite, TV and en-suite shower, WC and basin
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, WC and basin
- En-suite with the upstairs master bedroom with shower, WC and handbasin
- Kitchen with dining area with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, microwave, Belfast sink and open shelves.
- Reclaimed dining table with seating for five.
- A small under stairs cupboard in the bathroom houses a washing machine.
- Sitting room with wood burning stove, cosy sofas and TV.
Central heating with a wood-burning stove
Bed linen and towels provided
High chair and travel cot available on request
Dog-friendly – one dog welcome
- Paved garden with outdoor furniture
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Pub, shop and restaurant just 0.2 miles away