A dog-friendly bolthole for eight in Rhosneigr, tucked away at the end of the beach just paces from the sparkling sea.
Seaforth is a family house set back off the beach in Rhosneigr for surfers, walkers, sailors and city escapees, relaxed and coastal. Kick off your shoes and immerse yourself in the sea air and landscapes of South West Anglesey. With its views of the sea and its fascinating, ever-shifting traffic, kayaks, sailors, swimmers and surfers, the setting is exceptional. Just a ten-minute walk from the village centre, this large Anglesey holiday house has plenty of vibrancy to enjoy. For city escapees who need their café lattes close by, it’s spot-on. People come from miles around to pack in seaside fun here.
There are large light-filled rooms and eclectic furnishings at Seaforth. Inside, the seaside colours flow into the cream-toned living room that is filled with natural light, shining wooden floors and sea-inspired decor to create a beach vibe. Settle into leather sofas, do puzzles around a table and toast yourself by the fire.
Cooks will love the large kitchen and can cook up a brunch to last you for an active day ahead. It is not just a kitchen, but a room with many aspects! A large bespoke kitchen table for fine dining, a bar with stools and a dart board for more leisurely pursuits, a music area and a large seating hub for sociable gatherings. Drift off to music in front of the dual facing wood stove in the kitchen …this space is a treat and the light floods in. Everything is on hand at Seaforth for young and old – DVD player, games, stereo/radio and books.
Rinse sandy toes off with the external shower, drop off wet suits to hang in the downstairs WC. Head upstairs to shower away the day in the shower room or grab the tub and fill it with bubbles in the family bathroom – what a luxury to lie still for a while!
The sea-facing super king sized bedroom has shuttered windows with views to dream about later. The sea view opens into the first large front bedroom with its super king bed and enormous windows; your peace will only be interrupted by the jolly cry of seagulls. Sit back in the comfy chairs and drink your coffee in peace. The other front, sea facing, bedroom is awash with light and you can watch the ever-changing nautical scenery from the king sized handmade wooden bed. There is a small but cosy double bedroom and a twin room too.
Outside, the beach is an easy stroll away and there are a terrace and garden for summer drinks. Plane enthusiasts, you will be in heaven as RAF Valley is the next town along the coast and jets are in the sky ready to be watched and enjoyed. When the Red Arrows are in town you will be given a first-class display overhead – only the very best aerobatic display team in the world for you!
Golfing enthusiasts, you are a moment away from teeing off at The Anglesey Golf Club just a moment’s walk down the road. Where better to base yourselves if this is what makes for relaxation and enjoyment. For those who prefer blue to green, then just walk out the door or hop on a bike and discover the nearby heart of Rhosneigr with adventure at its heart. There’s kayaking, kite surfing, people watching galore. This is where summer memories are made that last a lifetime.
- Sleeps 8
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Dog friendly
- Enclosed garden and off road parking (please note not fully enclosed for dogs or children – care must be taken)
- Large family kitchen with double fronted log burner, easy chair, large kitchen table, extra table and bar stools and bar area
- Well equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washer, dryer, kettle, toaster and dishwasher
- Downstairs loo with basin and ample storage for wet suits
- Large sitting room with sea and garden views, tv, dvd and log burner
- Hall with front door and stairs up to:
- Upstairs Master bedroom with Super King bed, window seating, chest of drawers and sea views
- Double bedroom with king bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and sea views
- Twin bedroom with chest of drawers
- Double bedroom with chest of drawers
- Family shower room with lavatory, basin and heated towel rail
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, basin, lavatory and heated towel rail
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Outside shower
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Cot and highchair upon request
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- One dog welcome (extra cost of £20)
- No Smoking
- Short breaks during off peak season
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
“What a fabulous place! We have had a wonderful holiday here at Seaforth. Walks on the beach, surfing in the sea, ice creams, late night BBQs and lots of laughter with Grandma and Grandad. Hope to visit again soon.”
“Thank you for letting us stay at Seaforth. We had tons of fun playing in the sea.”
“Lovely weather so lots of days at the beach, paddling, digging and even swimming! BBQ in the garden, evening walks and generally loads of fun! Thanks for having us Seaforth – hope to see you next year!”
“Beautiful weather, lovely views, fantastically equipped house – very nice!”
“Great, well equipped house. Wonderful views. Will be recommending this location for sure. Crepes at “Mojo’s” very tasty.
Seaforth, Rhosneigr, Anglesey LL64 5QT
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like
HOUSE OF THE SEA BIRD