A cosy Grade II listed bolthole for eight in the heart of Beaumaris
A cosy Grade II listed dog-friendly holiday cottage for eight located in the heart of the coastal town of Beaumaris on the island of Anglesey. You will love this bolthole’s original character features and that it is just a short walk away from the sea, Beaumaris castle and a host of independent shops.
Downstairs there is a well-equipped kitchen along with an open plan dining and sitting room. Relax in front of the wood-burning stove on chilly evenings or throw open the french doors and enjoy a glass of wine or two on warm summer nights in the small courtyard.
There are four bedrooms. Downstairs, there is one double bedroom with an ensuite shower room whilst upstairs, there are three further bedrooms – one kingsize, one double and one twin along with a modern family bathroom.
Sailors Return is a dog-friendly Grade II listed holiday cottage for 8, located in the heart of Beaumaris.
- Well equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Open plan dining/sitting room with a dining table for eight, comfortable sofa and armchairs.
- Woodburning stove
- Downstairs double bedroom with ensuite (bath, handheld shower and WC)
- Upstairs there are three further bedrooms. One kingsize, one double and one twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower, WC and handbasin.
Central heating throughout
On-road parking, if available, (first come first served) or on The Green
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like