Pen Y Parc Rhosneigr
A light, airy bolthole for four, near the popular coastal village of Rhosneigr
New to Boltholes and Hideaways, Pen Y Parc Rhosneigr is a peaceful Hideaway for four, perfectly located near the popular coastal village of Rhosneigr and ideal for an Anglesey break.
This handy whitewashed, coastal retreat will soothe the soul. Come to this coastal holiday cottage, with your four-legged friend, to walk, bike, surf then back to a roaring fire and a good book. Bleached flooring throughout and the pared-back décor help bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living space seamlessly spread themselves out.
The living room French doors open on to a simply neat garden – eat al fresco and sip a glass of wine as the sun goes down. Or dine together in the living room with the cosy wood-burner belting out the heat. A sleek and polished kitchen has all a cook should need. The spotless modern bathroom has a vast shower to wash away the beachy salt.
With its palette of soft yellows and in classic-modern style, the main bedroom with its four-poster super king is a perfect place to rest. A pastel perfect twin room is next door.
Outside you’ll find a barbecue and a garden picnic bench to cook up a fish storm whilst the cook enjoys a glass of bubbles.
What a spot! Golfers will be in paradise with a magnificent links course less than two miles away with beautiful scenery with a backdrop of Snowdonia. For non-golfers, there’s coastal walking, cycling, swimming, bird-watching or paddle boarding, diving and even kite surfing. A stroll takes you to Rhosneigr with independent shops, bars and restaurants. A mecca for all budding surfers, there is a happy vibe to soak in. Chaplin’s Ice Cream and Coffee Bar and Mojo’s Creperie will help you keep sweet. Just a flip flop away is the stunning Broad Beach (Traeth Llydan), backed by sand dunes and a Green Coast award winner. Beaches stretch for miles and the walks.
If food with a view is your thing then step next door to the Oyster Catcher a firm favourite and sample Menai oysters and craft beer from Conwy Brewery.
Aberffraw, the seat of the Royal Princes is just three miles away with its sandy beach from heaven and Y Goron (The Crown) for proper home-cooked food and ales! Such a handy escape.
- Pen Y Parc Rhosneigr sleeps up to 4 guests.
- Changeover day is Friday (4 pm check-in/10 am check out)
- Short breaks available excluding peak weeks
- Accommodation is on one floor.
- Easy strolling distance to Rhosneigr beach, shops and eating places.
- 2 dogs welcome at £20 each
- 1 x super-king bed
- 1 x twin single beds
- Family bathroom with shower (no bath)
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, fridge and freezer (three drawers)
- Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- SMART TV and wood stove
- Dining for 4 in living room
- Patio garden area with seating for 4 at a picnic bench and plenty of room for surf boards
- For two cars.
- Travel cot and high chair available, please request upon booking
- Hanging room in the bathroom
- Full Wi-Fi
Mobile Reception Checker – please use the postcode provided below
- LL63 5TB
- All utilities, linen and bath towels provided.
- Oil central heating and constant hot water. Wood only wood-burning stove, radiators in both bathrooms. Radiator in the bathroom.
- No storage but room to lock bikes outdoors and an outside hosepipe
- The bus stop is 1 min walk
Please note a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking. Balance payment due at least 30 days prior to the start of your holiday.