A magical little Bolthole for two, tucked away in a rural setting near Borth Wen beach, Rhoscolyn
Cyndal Bach is a quaint and quirky dog-friendly holiday cottage for two. Cosy and comfortable, Cyndal Bach dates back over 500 years and retains its original character.
From Cyndal Bach’s sunny, secluded, private garden, there are wonderful walks straight from the door. The small simple kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and toaster.
The sitting/dining room has an original beamed ceiling and a brick backed inglenook fireplace with a cosy wood-burning stove. In the corner of the sitting room is a round dining table with three chairs. Set around the wood burner are a sofa and chair. With a TV and DVD and CD players and a good selection of books, this is a space where you can relax, read or enjoy a good film – with a glass of good wine of course!
The ground floor shower room has a large shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
The two bedrooms are upstairs via an original and very steep cottage staircase. Do take care when negotiating it.
The main bedroom has a double bed that can be separated into twin beds by prior request.
You access this bedroom via a second single room that has a 2’6″ single bed and space for a cot.
To the rear of Cyndal Bach is a lovely private garden area. Sit out with a morning coffee and enjoy the birdsong and sunshine and in the evening, put your feet up after a day’s exploring and open a good bottle of wine. And next to the cottage is off road parking for one car.
Cyndal Bach is situated Cyndal Bach in an Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty near the seaside village of Rhoscolyn on the west coast of Anglesey. You are just minutes on foot from sandy Borth Wen beach. The White Eagle is within walking distance across the beach and serves excellent food. The coastal path runs across the back of the beach offering hours of wonderful walking and coastal views. And the island of Anglesey awaits with so much to do and see.
Cyndal Bach is a cosy holiday cottage for two, located close to the sandy beach at Borth Wen in Rhoscolyn.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x super king (zip/link option bed can be made as twins by request), 1 x single
- Please note that the bedrooms are accessed by the original steep staircase and are not suitable for guests with mobility limitations and young children.
- 1 x ground floor shower room with large shower cubicle, loo, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- Small kitchen equipped with oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and toaster
- Sofa and armchair
- Woodburning stove
- TV with DVD, CD player, books
- Lovely private garden to the rear with seating options (not enclosed)
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- 10-minute walk to pub and beach
- Dog-friendly – one well-behaved dog or two very small dogs welcome
- Night Storage Heaters
- Travel cot, high chair
- Please note that there is no washing machine at Cyndal Bach