A peaceful dog friendly cottage with stunning garden.
Newly renovated, and tucked away in a peaceful area of Beaumaris, Bryn Cottage is a few minutes walk away from the sea and all the shops, but as quiet as you can be. Sit in its private garden, with thoughtfully placed seating areas that follow the sun round, and listen to the birds – and with private parking you will be able to relax immediately upon arrival.
Walk into this peaceful light filled cottage that stretches back all on one floor and feel yourself relax. The Owners have renovated the cottage with comfort in mind – lovely personal touches make you feel at home immediately. With two large Super King sized bedrooms, one with its own en-suite bath and shower room, and another twin bedroom with lighthouse lamps and garden views there is plenty of room at Bryn Cottage for six.
The large sitting room with log burner and a conservatory attached – with dining table and further seating – allows this house to flow, giving everyone the space they need. Sit back and enjoy a sociable holiday – this house is meant for catching up, relaxing and spending much needed time together. On warmer days there are various seating areas in the garden to allow for a quiet cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a peaceful read.
The bright kitchen has everything you could need to prepare holiday feasts galore. Central Bakery is a wonderful source of breads, croissants and cakes. Off the kitchen is a utility room with both a washing machine and dryer – life is meant to be easy here – and another newly renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Dogs are welcome at at this cottage and enjoy it they will. With their own entrance to dry off quietly and a garden to call their own you can relax knowing they are going to be as pampered as you.
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Friday changeover but flexible off peak
- Up to 2 dogs invited (£20 per dog extra)
- 2 bathrooms
- All on one floor but there are a couple of steps between some rooms
- Super King bedroom with en suite (bath and separate shower)
- Super King bedroom with garden views
- Twin bedroom with garden views
- Sitting room with large sofa, armchairs, tv and log burner
- Conservatory with dining table and further seating – door to garden
- Kitchen with electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine
- Utility Room with washing machine, dryer and door to garden and to family bathroom
- Family bathroom with two basins, lavatory, bath and separate shower
- Outside seating areas throughout the garden / on the decking
- Enclosed garden – but please be aware no garden is fully enclosed
- All linen and towels included
- Full gas central heating and on demand hot water
- Electricity and Gas included
- Travel cot and highchair
- *** Private Parking for 1 car in front of the garage – strictly one car only as this is a privately owned road and each house has their allocated parking space, we ask that this is respected. Thank you. ***
- Local shops/post office/restaurants within 5 minute walk
- Seafront within a couple of minutes walk
- Short breaks available
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
First guests post renovation work, August 2020
“We feel very lucky to have been the first guests at Bryn Cottage since all your hard work. The little touches like fresh flowers and the soft furnishings make it a home from home. We have been very comfortable and have loved the garden and the peace. It has definitely been a bolthole for us after months of lockdown.”