A traditional stone holiday cottage for five close to Lligwy Beach and Moelfre. Dog-friendly, with a large enclosed garden.
Aber is a cosy, traditional holiday cottage is situated on a beautiful stretch of coast between Lligwy Bay and Moelfre on the east coast of Anglesey. A picture book farmhouse with lovely sea views and dog-friendly to boot which means your four-legged friends can join you on holiday.
A favourite holiday cottage for many families who come back year after year, Aber offers a tranquil and warm welcome. With a well-equipped farmhouse kitchen, separate dining and a comfortable sitting room with a wood-burning stove, there is plenty of room to spread out.
Upstairs, Aber sleeps five guests in three bedrooms, one double, one twin and one single. On the same floor is a light and airy family bathroom, perfect to wash away sandy days on the beach.
Surrounded by a large, mature garden with a backdrop of fields and sea views, this is a true Bolthole where you can escape for fresh air, big skies and some well-deserved peace and quiet.
Nearby Moelfre is a lively and picturesque seaside village where you can visit the Moelfre Lifeboat and Seawatch Centre or enjoy one of the many coastal walks. And with a well-stocked local shop and good local cafes and restaurants, it is a great base for a holiday on Anglesey.
Aber is a detached traditional stone farmhouse for five, situated between Lligwy and Moelfre in North East Anglesey. Dog-friendly (maximum of two dogs), it is close to the Anglesey coastal path and to sandy Lligwy beach which is perfect for family days out.
- Three bedrooms all on the first floor: 1 x king-size, 1 x twin, 1 x single
- Family bathroom with WC, hand basin and bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail
- Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, dining table seating six
- Table and chairs for four, comfy sofa
- Sofas and armchair, wood-burning stove, TV, DVD player, radio/CD player, books and games
- HIgh chair, travel cot and stairgate available on request
- 2 dogs welcome
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden with picnic table and sea views. Please note that the garden has low walls.
- Amenities less than 1 mile in the village of Moelfre
- There is a £200 security deposit on this house.