A pretty, welsh whitewashed cottage tucked away neatly in the sand dunes with the sea as its neighbour, a little slice of heaven
Small but sweet, the waves breaking on the sandy beach below can lull you to sleep in the bunk room for two. Next door is another small and uncluttered bedroom with a double bed. Let the stars twinkle through open shutters and fall softly asleep.
Wander along to the bathroom off the living space and again see the most incredible views along the way! A bath with electric shower over is a sanctuary after a hard salty beach day. There is a heated towel rail to ensure your fluffy towels are kept as happy as you!
Step out to Rhosneigr’s chic restaurants, hike the Anglesey Coastal Path, whizz over waves on a windsurfer, fish for your supper, stroll to the beach. Bliss!
- Right next to Porth Nobla beach and the beautiful Anglesey Coastal Path
- Please be aware it is a listed fisherman’s cottage and has a low entrance (front door)
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Dogs welcome
- 1 master bedroom with double bed
- 1 twin room with full sized bunk beds
- Family bathroom with bath, shower over the bath, WC and heated towel rail
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with log burning stove
- Kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, washing machine, electric cooker/hob and fridge with ice compartment
- Sitting room area with sofa seating for 3 and separate comfortable chair
- Television with in-built DVD player and freeview
- Dining table seats 4
- Heating via modern electric storage heaters
- Electric hot water cylinder
- Electricity and all bills included
- Parking for two cars outside, gates can be closed but the garden is not fully enclosed for dogs – there are gaps under fences
- Safe bicycle storage in outside shed, please request prior to arrival
- No smoking
- Mobile reception can vary depending on the weather
- Please be aware there is a road next to the cottage
- Rhosneigr is a 5 minute drive away
- Aberffraw is less than a 5 minute drive away
- Local shop within 2 miles
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
TYN TOWYN, LLANFAELOG, LL63 5TE.
Similar Anglesey cottages you may like
TROS YR AFON
APPLE TREE COTTAGE