Dog friendly Ty Stabl has been renovated recently to an incredibly high standard. From the décor to the views you will not be disappointed. Open the door and be ready to smile. We love this house.
Drop your bags and hang your coats in the welcoming porch and be ready to be indulged. Downstairs there is a super king sized bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and access to the utility area and a side entrance door. Another super king bedroom, that can be converted into a twin upon request, with a shower room along the hall completes the ground floor. Upstairs is a full length open plan seating, dining and kitchen area with a separate lavatory. The kitchen is a bespoke Martyn Lloyd kitchen that makes you want to be an incredible chef just so you can spend time enjoying the beautiful craftsmanship. There is an enormous gas fire and the largest television ready for film nights you always wished you had time for. There is also a snug just off this room for the quieter moments when you crave the solitude to finish a much loved book or just to draw breath after a busy few weeks when your holiday couldn’t come quickly enough. The piece de resistance is the full length balcony packed full of comfortably seating and with the most outstanding views of the Snowdonia mountains and the Menai Strait – you have been warned, you will be transfixed – pour that glass of wine ready to relax. Regatta watchers this is your dream home.
Up a further flight of stairs is another super king bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. The final bedroom is a bunk room to dream about, quirky and fun and full of the magnificent sea views – and with a single bed tucked along side sleeping three this is a great sleep over room.
Outside and welcoming Spring 2019, there is a separate annex that has a King size bed and an ensuite shower room that can be readied upon request. Peace and quiet abounds and photos are to follow.
Just to ensure you are spoilt beyond words there’s a large garden to relax in and private off road parking – ready and waiting for you to park your car and just ignore it until you are ready. With masses of restaurants, pubs and shops within easy seaside strolling distance there’s no need to worry who’s driving – this house is all about relaxing. History lovers you will be in your element – you can be king of the castle for the day and indulge your quest for knowledge by exploring this beautiful town packed full of historic buildings and so close to all that Anglesey has to offer. Day dreamers and artists, with camera, pencils or paints sit yourself down on a seaside bench or stay put on the balcony – the everchanging view is yours to study quietly.
Sleeps 9 +2 in annex (upon request, extra charge £50 short breaks/ £100 per week applies)
- Short breaks throughout the year
- Monday or Friday changeover days
- Low occupancy rates off peak
- Dog friendly (£20 per dog) up to 2 well behaved dogs
- Super king bedroom with en suite bathroom (ground floor)
- Super king bedroom with shower room along the hall (ground floor) – can be made into two singles upon request
- Utility room with fridge, washing machine, dryer and door outside to annex
- Super king bedroom with television and en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower (2nd floor)
- Bunk bedroom with another single bed (2nd floor) – please note bunk beds are full sized so adults can sleep in them
- Annex to main house completed Spring 2019, new photographs to follow – bedroom with King size bed, chest of drawers, kettle, tv and en suite shower room available upon request (please note there is an extra charge of £50 for short breaks/ £100 per week)
- Extra lavatory off dining area
- Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area
- Bespoke Martyn Lloyd kitchen with gas hob and oven, microwave, large fridge and freezer
- Full length balcony with seating accessed from sitting room/ dining room area
- TV and WiFi
- Gas effect log burning stove in sitting room
- Snug off sitting room with another television, books and games
- Enclosed garden with mature trees and planting
- Covered veranda on ground floor with seating and sunbeds by grass
- Private off road parking for 4 cars
- All bedding and bath towels included
- All utilities included
- Oil fired central heating and hot water
- Highchair, travel cot and stair gates provided
- Plastic dog beds and dog bowls are provided
Please note a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £30 booking fee is required at the time of booking.
“A lovely house in a great position and lovely weather – enjoyed by 4 generations of family gathered together.”
” Fantastic place to celebrate a special birthday. We loved weather watching!”
“Beautiful house, amazing views, location perfect. Enjoyed our week. Highly recommend Coconut Cove if you enjoy good Thai food. We will come back. “
“Fantastic House with fantastic views. Great holiday”
“Boltholes and Hideaways came highly recommended but Ty Stabl could not be highly recommended enough. Absolutely First Class. Thanks for such an excellent break – enjoyed by all 11 of our family” (January 2019)
“Really great weekend – quality house and would definitely recommend.” (New Year’s booking 2018/2019)
“Fabulous house, beautifully appointed with views to die for. All 11 of us had a great week! Many thanks and see you soon.”
“Amazingly good house – perhaps the best on Anglesey! Everything to the best standard. Thank you for sharing it with us, we will be back!” (September 2018)