An inspiring escape for six by the sea with the beach at the bottom of the garden.
Interiors of wood, brick and stone have a cool, uncluttered design – a warm mix of old and new that works perfectly. The smart soft grey sofa sits harmoniously in the airy open plan sitting room with a fully equipped kitchen on hand. A long dining table is great for eating together, overlooking the watery views – although you may prefer fresh langoustines cooked on a barbecue and washed down with bubbly outside in the garden!
Two double rooms with comfy beds have sea views, and what better way to fall asleep than to the sound of the waves. Fight over the one with the en-suite lavatory! The twin room is simple and airy. The large family bathroom is beautifully decorated and with bath and separate shower begs to be relaxed in.
Elsewhere, wild flowers, hills to climb, kayaks to explore the coast, golf links with stunning views and the sandy blue flag beach of Llanddona runs for miles around Red Wharf Bay and to Benllech, with loads of eating places along the way. Walk the other way on the Coastal Path all the way to Penmon to find a magnificent lighthouse, Puffin Island and views to the Great Orme.
Beaumaris is a stunning Georgian seaside town and is only ten minutes away by car. Here you will find an incredible array of places to eat, shops to browse in and even a castle! Don’t fancy going far but wish to eat out? Easy – up the hill you will find the Owain Glyndwr pub. This is where your delicious welcome cake comes fromand they serve up a very warm welcome too.
- 1 medium sized dog permitted “Off Peak” only between September and June (ie excluding Easter, Christmas holiday and half terms) – a medium dog is a Labrador/Collie or smaller but please telephone to confirm breed before booking can be confirmed, thank you (at an extra cost of £20)
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite loo with basin, sea views
- Twin bedroom with two single beds
- Double bedroom with double bed and sea views
- Large family bathroom with full sized bath and separate large shower cubicle
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room with sea views
- Kitchen is fully equipped – electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Dining table that seats six comfortably
- Sitting room area – log burning stove, large sofa and extra chairs by picture window
- Television and dvd player
- Utility room with washing machine, iron, ironing board
- Off road parking for three cars
- Doors out to enclosed patio and lawned garden area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Please note the garden is fenced (but not fully dog proof) but the front of the house is not – therefore care must be taken
- LPG Gas central heating and hot water included
- Cot and highchair available
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- First basket of logs supplied (winter months only)
- No Smoking
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
SUPERMARKET ON LINE ORDERS – Please note if you are placing an on line order for Ty Gwyn you will need to use this address:
Ty Mawr Llan, Llanddona LL58 8UW as the delivery address then add the following in the driver’s instructions “Delivering to Ty Gwyn which is attached to this house”.
“I just wanted to let you know what a fabulous time we had at Ty Gwyn, Llanddona, during our stay a couple of weeks ago. The accommodation was delightful, spotlessly clean, very comfortable and had everything to make our stay a big success. The weather was absolutely glorious (which obviously helped) and the location is so tranquil and beautiful that we certainly didn’t want to leave. We spent most of our time early morning and evenings sat outside drinking in the fabulous view and we shall certainly be returning.”
“Fabulous cottage with fantastic views. Just loved it. Thank you!”
“Wonderful cottage – breathtaking location. So sad to leave – we will be back!”
“Our first visit to Anglesey. Ty Gwyn is amazing! What a fabulous location. We absolutely love it here and have had a super week.”
“Wonderful location and lovely cottage with everything we needed. Great to be able to pop to down to the beach. We really enjoyed our stay.”
“Such a perfect place – very comfortable cottage and wonderful views. Thank you so much.”
“We’ve had a wonderful two weeks! We absolutely love it here! We will be back next year!
“Lovely cottage and a lovely place. You never get bored of the view. Thanks for a great base while we explored the island, we shall be back.”
“Great cottage, very comfortable. Amazing views, we loved it and will be back. Thanks.”
“Perfect home. Perfect views. Perfect location. Couldn’t have wished for more, apart from another week. Going home to book it straight away!”
“A wonderful stay again! Beautiful cottage in great location. We spotted dolphins from the garden in June and saw lots this time again.”
“A wonderful stay – idyllic location and beautiful property – we’ll be back! Thank you.”
“What a beautiful cottage! Great facilities, fabulous sofa, comfy beds and lovely patio area to look at the lovely beach. Would definitely recommend to friends and family”
“Excellent cottage, superb sea view and so relaxing. Glad we have already booked to come back in July!”
“Brilliant walks, relaxing days taking in the most amazing view. We’ll be back!”
“Thanks for a wonderful week. Beautiful cottage, beautiful location and many happy hours spent on the beach. Would never tire of the views!”
TŶ GWYN, LLANDDONA, ANGLESEY, LL58 8UW
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like