A sea views and sunsets location, just moments from a sandy beach
As you approach The Dairy, turn off the main road and feel yourself slip into holiday mode. Every bend in the local road brings you closer to perfection. Sea views ahead whisper to all to relax the holiday has begun.
Park your car with ease and open the front door, the warmth of the underfloor heating greets you in that all familiar hug. This bolthole for four is designed for those that expect a contemporary finish and attention to detail.
A large sitting room with the luxury of a log burning fire allows everyone to feel cosy after a day of exploring. Sea views capture your attention as you walk from sitting room to kitchen with ease, planning your days ahead.
Cooks won’t grumble as sea views keep them company and a glass of wine helps them enjoy this dream location. A large range cooker cries out for local produce to nourish those who gather around the contemporary dining table catching up on each other’s news. Warm evenings allow the French windows to be opened wide and food aplenty to be carried out to dine beneath the stars. Dark skies abound and stars put on a show that not many have the privilege to behold these days.
Sleepyheads to bed via modern bathrooms – an ensuite wet room that makes you linger under the refreshing shower with constant hot water we so enjoy. Soak a while in the bath instead, toes to taps do turn to prolong the moment just that little longer. Head back, eyes closed and relax. No need to rush at The Dairy. This is your time away from the everyday world of hurry.
A king bed freshly made with crisp linens beckons you to rest as the peace of the countryside says goodnight. Next door twin beds with snuggly duvets cocoon tired sea soaked bodies sending them to the world of dreams where magnificent sandcastles build themselves and kites fly high in the blue skies.
- Sleeps 4
- Underfloor heating throughout and constant hot water
- Master bedroom with king size bed and en suite wet room with loo and basin
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, loo and basin
- Large kitchen with dining table and sea views
- Range cooker, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave
- Arch through to sitting room with log burner and sea views
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- French doors to garden
- Garden with garden furniture (please note not enclosed)
- Highchair and travel cot provided upon request
- Parking for two cars
- WiFi available on site but can be temperamental
- Mobile reception poor to average
- Restaurant and two pubs within two miles
- Local shop within a mile
- Local café with local produce shop within two miles
- Public transport available within a mile
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
A privilege to stay here – so near the sea (a dream come true). So well equipped for every need. Information of local areas great. Must come again. Thank you for the wine and fruit cake.
The Dairy is set in a stunning location with great access to country walks, secluded bays and a coastline that is breathtaking. The cottage is finished to a very high standard and is equipped with everything for the holiday maker who wants to get away from it all or enjoy a more laid back vacation. It is comfortable throughout, extremely cosy and has a way of making you totally relax. There are some great restaurants a short drive away and the locals are very friendly. I would definitely recommend this cottage and the location for a break you will never forget. I will definitely be booking again.
An amazing time, beautiful cottage and views, our 2 year old and 1 year old loved it. Thank you.
Back for our 3rd visit – if this wonderful island is the crown on top of Wales, then The Dairy is surely the jewel in that crown! Thank you for another great week!
The Dairy, No 9 Borthwen Barns, Llanfaethlu, Anglesey LL65 4PA
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like