The perfect seaside hideaway with great walks to the beach and local pub The White Eagle
A fantastic holiday retreat in Rhoscolyn for a complete escape from it all holiday! Within walking distance of both Silver Bay and Rhoscolyn beaches, both of which are stunning. The White Eagle pub too is down the road and a short walk.
Tara has 3/4 acre of gardens providing plenty of outdoor space consisting of informal and formal garden areas. There is a large private patio area with outside dining for 8 and complete with a BBQ.
With 4 bedroom with a mixture of king size, double, single and bunk beds, six adults and 2 children can stay. Please note however, there is one bathroom and an extra WC/cloaks room.
The open plan kitchen dining area is stunning in pure white along with a large designer dining table and chairs and ipod dock/dab radio for the perfect night in. Be warned, you may choose to wash up rather than use the dishwasher to take advantage of the stunning sea views.
The living room has 2 large sofas along with a leather chair, great for young and old alike. There is a flat screen TV with free-sat, DVD player and stereo/ i pod dock also provided with a range of DVD’s available. The lounge opens directly onto the large patio area and also has sea views.
There are many attractions near Rhoscolyn including Trearddur Bay, South Stack, Rhosneigr, Beamauris, Moelfre, Red Wharf Bay and only 30 minutes drive from Snowdonia. There are many tourist attractions, places of interest and national trust properties all within easy driving distance.
Weekends and short breaks are also available.
- Sleeps 8
- Kitchen with distant sea views and with dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob and dining table to seat 8
- Fridge/ freezer
- Washing machine
- Sitting room with distant sea views
- Music system
- Master bedroom with king size bed
- Double bedroom with sea views
- Twin room with two single beds
- Bunk bed room for up to two children
- Bathroom with huge bath and separate shower
- Cloakroom WC and sink
- Changeover day is a Friday
- Short breaks available most of the year
- Dogs invited (up to 2 per booking)
- Private off road parking for up to 3 cars
- Large gardens not fully enclosed
- Patio area by living room with outside dining table and chairs and BBQ
- Seating terrace area high up in garden with sea views
- Views of Rhoscolyn bay from kitchen, living room and one bedroom
Newly opened, comments to follow
Tara, Rhoscolyn, Anglesey LL65 2NQ
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like
2 RAGLAN STREET