Evenings are about gathering together in front of the log burner and flopping into sofas that insist you relax completely. Grab a game or two to play together or switch on the television and catch up on your favourite series, lost in the luxury of free time.
Dinners are as formal as you like with a dining table ready to impress or a kitchen table for a more relaxed approach. Cooks can pour themselves a secret glass of wine as they create their masterpieces on the range cooker in the separate kitchen, with a large fridge and freezer for pre prepared meals to take the pressure off. For those who enjoy being pampered we can fill your fridge with meals ready to pop in the oven when you are ready. Al fresco dining is easy with a sunny courtyard off the sitting room and a stunning roof terrace upstairs.
There’s an utility room for mucky pups to dry off in and clothes to be freshened with the bonus of a dryer. A door to the street allows bicycles to be locked away ready to explore the delights of Anglesey.
Upstairs the master bedroom with en suite shower room and roof terrace allows you to relax and let the light in for lazy reads. A nursery area just off this bedroom with full sized cot and chair makes looking after little ones easier all round. Next along is a bunk room built for fun – light and airy with plenty of space for all the trappings of a young one’s life. The final double bedroom is in pole position for the largest of bathrooms ready for bubbles galore and long soaks.
Steeple Cottage is nestled in the heart of Beaumaris – a short stroll from all the restaurants and shops, not to mention the stunning seaside walks and historic sites to explore. Beaumaris is ideally situated to explore Anglesey or hop over to the mainland ready to walk Snowdonia – long days out are easy as you can eat out upon your return. Beaumaris really does have everything you need and more.
- Sleeps 6 – 4 adults, 2 children
- Dog friendly
- Entrance Hall with bookshelves and door to:
- Cloakroom with WC, washbasin and shelving with selection of games
- Sitting Room with multi fuel fire burner, smart tv, dvd player, selection of books and door to enclosed courtyard
- Dining area with dining table to seat 6 and stairs up to 1st floor
- Kitchen with kitchen table, range cooker with gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher
- Nespresso Coffee maker with complimentary pods for your first breakfast
- Utility room with large fridge freezer
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, Belfast sink and door to fully enclosed courtyard and gate to street (could be a good dog room)
Stairs from dining room area up to:
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, en suite shower room, chest of drawers and door to roof terrace
- Roof terrace – seating during summer months
- Dressing room off master bedroom with full sized cot, chest of drawers, wardrobe space and easy chair
- Landing with wardrobes and chest of drawers
- Bunk bedroom with chest of drawers and wardrobe
- 1 double bedroom with storage wardrobe and chest of small drawers
- 1 family bathroom with bath, wc and basin
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Bedlinen and bath towels provided
- Full sized cot, high chair and baby chair provided (please note bedlinen is not provided for the cot)
- Parking roadside
- Dog friendly – 1 labrador or equivalent or 2 smaller dogs (border terrier or smaller)
- £20 per dog
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.
“Happy New Year! Fabulous cottage in a great location with access to all amenities. Very clean and beautifully presented – thank you!”
Opened end of December 2018