Kick off your shoes and immerse yourself in sea air and views of South West Anglesey. A family house set back off the beach in Rhosneigr for surfers, walkers, sailors and city escapees, relaxed and coastal. With its views of the sea and its fascinating, ever-shifting traffic – kayaks, sailors, swimmers and surfers – the setting is exceptional. Just a ten minute walk from the village centre, this large Anglesey holiday house has plenty of vibrancy to enjoy. For city escapees who need their café lattes close by, it’s spot-on. People come from miles around to pack in seaside fun here.
There are large light-filled rooms and eclectic furnishings. Inside the seaside colours flow into the cream-toned living room that is filled with natural light, shining wooden floors and sea-inspired decor to create a beach vibe. Settle into leather sofas, do puzzles around a table and toast yourself by the fire.
Cooks will love the large kitchen and can cook up a brunch to last you for an active day ahead. It is not just a kitchen, but a room with many aspects! A large bespoke kitchen table for fine dining, a bar with stools and a dart board for more leisurely pursuits, a music area and a large seating hub for sociable gatherings. Drift off to music in front of the dual facing wood stove in the kitchen …this space is a treat and the light floods in. Everything is on hand for young and old – DVD player, games, stereo/radio and books.
Rinse sandy toes off with the external shower, drop off wet suits to hang in the downstairs WC then head upstairs to shower away the day in the shower room or grab the tub and fill it with bubbles in the family bathroom a luxury to lie still for a while!
The sea facing super king sized bedrooms have shuttered windows with views to dream about later. The sea view opens into the large double front bedroom with its super king bed and enormous windows; your peace will only be interrupted by the jolly cry of seagulls. Sit back in the comfy chairs and drink your coffee in peace. The other front double room is awash with light and you can watch the ever-changing nautical scenery from the handmade wooden bed. There is a small but cosy double and a twin room too.
Outside the beach is an easy stroll away, and there is a terrace and garden for drinks and BBQ time in summer. Plane enthusiasts you will be in heaven as RAF Valley is the next town along the coast and jets are in the sky ready to be watched and enjoyed. When the Red Arrows are in town you will be given a first class display overhead – only the very best aerobatic display team in the world for you!
Golfing enthusiasts you are a moment away from teeing off at The Anglesey Golf Club a moments walk down the road. Where better to base yourselves if this is what makes for relaxation and enjoyment. For those who prefer blue to green then just walk out the door or hop on a bike and discover the nearby heart of Rhosneigr with adventure at its heart – kayaking, kite surfing, people watching galore. This is where summer memories are made that last a lifetime.
- Sleeps 8
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Dog friendly
- Enclosed garden and off road parking (please note not fully enclosed for dogs or children – care must be taken)
- Large family kitchen with double fronted log burner, easy chair, large kitchen table, extra table and bar stools
and bar area
- Well equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer, microwave,
washer, dryer, kettle, toaster and dishwasher
- Downstairs loo with basin and ample storage for wet suits
- Large sitting room with sea and garden views, tv, dvd and open log fire
- Hall with front door and stairs up to:
- Upstairs Master bedroom with double bed, window seating, chest of drawers and sea views
- Double bedroom with king bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and sea views
- Twin bedroom with chest of drawers
- Double bedroom with chest of drawers
- Family shower room with lavatory, basin and heated towel rail
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, basin, lavatory and heated towel rail
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Outside shower
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Cot and highchair upon request
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- One dog welcome (extra cost of £20)
- No Smoking
- Short breaks during off peak season
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £30 booking fee is required at the time of booking
“Thank you for letting us stay at Seaforth. We had tons of fun playing in the sea.” (Annie age:9 and Spencer age:11 – June 2018)
“Lovely weather so lots of days at the beach, paddling, digging and even swimming! BBQ in the garden, evening walks and generally loads of fun! Thanks for having us Seaforth – hope to see you next year!” (Phoenix family, May half term 2018)
“Beautiful weather, lovely views, fantastically equipped house – very nice!” (Hardman family, May 2018)
“Great, well equipped house. Wonderful views. Will be recommending this location for sure. Crepes at “Mojo’s” very tasty. (Jones family, April 2018)