Penrhyn Gwyn nestles above the shores of the Aberffraw estuary, commanding views to lose yourself in.
This semi-detached house has an open plan living area has all you need. With a modern kitchen, seating and dining area warmed by a log burning stove this is a cottage you will love spending time in. Soft colours relax you immediately. This cottage is not all about the views but they are an amazing added extra!
Upstairs there are two bedrooms – one double and two singles. The single beds can become a super king sized bed if requested. Wonderful for two couples but not too large for one couple on their own. A family bathroom with bath and shower over completes this heavenly cottage.
Outside a private garden with picnic table, and views worthy of a few photographs, awaits those wishing to eat at home.
When you are ready to leave the house follow the footpath to the beach – in under 5 minutes you will be feeling the sand beneath your feet. We love this cottage and all the freedom it gives you. Walk to Aberffraw village – it is an easy walk along the coastal path to the newly renovated dog friendly Y Goron (The Crown) for incredible food and a drink or two, no driving required once you arrive at Penrhyn Gwyn. Further along is the equally dog friendly Llys Llewelyn Tea Rooms – the perfect place to grab an ice cream on hot days – or any day! – made locally and more than delicious you’ll find you need to visit daily.
For those who have more than 4 in their party why not book Ty Glan Y Mor at the same time – with its spectacular location right on the beach and a private road that joins the two this couldn’t be easier to arrange….but book ahead as these houses are going to be very popular!
Be warned you are about to fall completely in love.
- Sleeps 4
- Short breaks throughout the year
- Monday or Friday changeover days
- Dog friendly, please enquire
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom (can become a super king upon request when booking)
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, lavatory and basin
- Open plan kitchen with electric oven and hob, washing machine, larder fridge and a separate large fridge and freezer
- Open plan Sitting/ Dining Room with log burner, seating for four, dining table for four
- TV/DVD player
- Picnic table and private garden
- Private off road parking for 2 cars
- All bedding and bath towels included
- All utilities included
- Please note this is a semi detached property
- Please note, although gated, this garden is not fully dog proof
- The Anglesey Coastal Path runs in front of the property
- There is access to the beach to the right of the property – along the Anglesey Coastal Path (there is no access via the private road to Ty Glan Y Mor)
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.