A sweet little cottage for four close to sandy beaches and the seaside village of Rhosneigr with its culinary delights
Penlon is a simple base for four guests with the Oyster Catcher within a mile and a shop nearby.
It is right by the road and is semi-detached, but views from the garden at the rear to countryside fields make up for that – a divine place to have morning coffee. Plus there is a delectable beach around the corner, a short stroll just along a path through the marram grass.
For larger groups, Bodwarren next door can be hired at the same time perhaps to make a place for eight guests to stay. Close enough to be together for meals in the garden, but with their own space. For the really large groups, Hideaway is a reasonably close neighbour, so food for thought for friends and family to be close by!
Feel toasty by the wood stove on a comfy bright red sofa. Sleep peacefully under a bright quilt in the double room and wake up to country views or brave the bunk beds in the twin! The kitchen is light and adequate with great views over fields. The bathroom is simple with a bath and shower over. There is a side path to the back door to bring the pooch straight in from the back garden or from the front of the cottage.
Stride the coastal path from Penlon to find many other beaches. Porth Tyn Towyn, Porth Nobla or along to Rhosneigr. For the fun seekers, there is kite surfing here or pop along to the racetrack Anglesey Circuit/Trac Mon. Aberffraw is down the road for more beaches and Llanddwyn Island and the nearby Newborough forest has a fantastic network of footpaths.
- Sleeps 4
- Changeover day is a Friday or a Monday
- Short breaks available most of the year
- Dogs invited
- Open plan sitting and dining room area
- Separate kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with full sized adult bunk beds
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Log burning stove
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave, washing machine, oven and hob
- Enclosed garden with private off road parking
- BBQ and picnic bench
- Footpath to Tyn Towyn Beach
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
Penlon, Llanfaelog, Anglesey, LL63 5TD
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like