The open-plan kitchen and dining space has plenty of room to rustle up a meal, dine and relax, with a wood-burner to keep things cosy on winter nights and the big oak table, it is an inviting place to gather. The lovely sitting room with its wood-burner and the snug games room are so cleverly linked around the kitchen and dining area, it makes for a sociable holiday. The luminous conservatory too is just off the kitchen area and is flooded with light and great for a quiet glass or two.
Bedrooms – one on the ground floor with a nearby shower room – three upstairs are fresh and cosy.
Children will love the bunk room. The twin room has light flooding in through the patio doors to a balcony area with 180 degree views over to the Snowdonian mountain range from daybreak to sunset. The master double room is light and airy and the upstairs family bathroom is smart and spotless.
Run out of milk? It’s no distance to the small local shop and also there is on the high street a pub and the Red Squirrel cafe. The famous award winning Marram Grass restaurant is close. There are mountain bike trails right by your door and bikes, mucky boots, sandy wet suits and boards can be stored in the handy shed in the garden. So after a day of all sorts of adventures come back to snuggle by the wood-burner or sit out in the private garden or in the conservatory to take in the sea air and happily sigh.
- Sleeps 8
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Family kitchen with log burner and oven, hob, grill, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Large conservatory with comfortable seating and garden views
- Snug / TV room off conservatory filled with games
- Formal sitting room with log burner and Smart TV
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Ground floor shower room with WC
- Hall with front door and stairs up to:
- First floor family bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and heated towel rail
- First floor master double bedroom
- First floor twin room leading to balcony area with seating and mountain views
- First floor twin bunk bed room
- Electric central heating and hot water
- Cot and highchair provided
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- No Smoking
- One large dog or 2 small dogs welcome (please telephone us to discuss breeds before booking)
- Enclosed lawn area with pergola, garden furniture and BBQ
- Bike store with lock
- Off road parking for two cars
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
“We have really enjoyed our stay here at Moranedd. It is in the perfect location which has allowed us to explore Anglesey and we have loved the walks around Newborough Beach and forest. The house had everything we needed and more and it was clear that a lot of thought has been put into making this lovely house feel like a home! The snug was our favourite room. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to stay, it has been excellent value for money and we will definitely be back. Huge thanks to Gareth and Karen.”
“What a lovely holiday home Moranedd is! It has been designed and equipped very thoughtfully, and we enjoyed a lovely week here. We were very lucky with the weather and the house is well placed for many days out. If you are visiting with children, there is a good play park in Newborough if you turn right out of the house then take first right past the chippy. It’s easy to miss and isn’t mentioned in the welcome book, but is very handy! Thank you for a wonderful stay!”