A cosy light filled cottage for 4 in the heart of Beaumaris
An open plan sitting and dining area is light and airy, with a snuggly fireside sofa and comfy chairs to ease you into your holiday. Open the doors to the sunny courtyard and enjoy this suntrap, plants spill out of pots and a bistro dining set is ready and waiting for a peaceful cup of coffee or two.
A modern kitchen with range cooker and everything a chef could need awaits the creative types. For those less sure of the need to cook when it’s an easy walk to pubs and restaurants you’ll find so many options to tempt you… quick fish and chips on the sea wall, tapas with a bar with every cocktail possible or perhaps fine dining in The Loft. The only thing you need to choose is which holiday outfit to wear!
Sleepy heads know they will sleep well with 3 comfortable light filled bedrooms to choose from. This house for four can stretch to five with a king sized bed, a large 4ft single and single bed with an extra truckle bed. Just let us know what you need and all will be arranged.
Finally, a shower room fit for a king completes this cottage – warm, fluffy towels and plenty of hot water ensure you are well pampered. For those with little ones in tow, a travel cot, highchair and baby bath can be in situ, just give us the nod and all will be arranged.
All you need to do is pack what you need, arrive and relax.
- Sleeps up to 4 +1 guests
- Changeover day is Friday or a Monday (4pm check in/10am check out)
- Short breaks available Nov to March – excluding peak weeks
- Some flexibility may be possible off peak
- Sitting room with sofa, three armchairs, living flame gas fire, Smart HDTV
- Open plan sitting room, kitchen and dining area
- WiFi throughout
- Amazon Alexa
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, washing machine and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary pods
- Breakfast for the first morning will be left
- Enclosed courtyard with table and chairs
- 1st floor master bedroom with king bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and chair
- 1st floor bedroom with large single bed (4ft), chest of drawers, clothes hanging and chair
- 1st floor single bedroom with pull out trundle bed, wardrobe and drawer storage
- Bathroom with lavatory, basin, towel rail and shower
- Gas central heating on Nest system and constant hot water
- Travel cot (no bedding supplied), baby bath and high chair available
- Stairgate at top of stairs
- Iron and ironing board
- Easy walking distance to Beaumaris town centre
- Electricity and gas included
- Parking: from mid July to end of August parking on The Green for one car will be paid for. The rest of the year: parking is roadside.
- No smoking
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
Melvin Cottage, 11 Rating Row, Beaumaris, Anglesey LL58 8AF
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like
Apple Tree Cottage