Manora – Moelfre
Amazing seaviews and a hot tub to enjoy them from
Anchored in the heart of Moelfre with sea views aplenty this bolthole promises smiles for all. Nominate the captain of your party to throw open the doors upon arrival; permission to step out onto your own private deck. Watch bobbing boats and kayaking explorers set off on their adventures. Manora promises a laid back beach vibe holiday, set back from the beach with private parking for two and plenty of space for all.
A large light filled sitting room invites friends and family to sit together admiring the view should the party wish to come indoors. A dining room and kitchen for chefs to impress makes entertaining easy.
Television addicts and crews of mixed ages will love the second sitting room, no need to disturb the party and a chance to sneak away.
Downstairs a double bedroom sits away from the others with a private bathroom complete with a slipper bath for long lazy soaks.
Upstairs three more bedrooms and a shower room await sleepy heads. A single bedroom with crows nest views of the ice cream parlour, essential holiday viewing. A master bedroom with king sized bed and sea views worth leaving the curtains open for. The sound of the sea to lull you gently to sleep. The final king sized bedroom sits quietly along the hall with plenty of space for two.
The large deck with outdoor sofas and a bbq makes you opt for al fresco living. A hot tub ready to see in 2020 will make this house even more fun than it already is. An outdoor shower to wash off sea salty days and ropes to drapes wetsuits over ready for the next adventure.
Manora is a pebble’s throw from the Kinmel Arms, a great local pub and worth walking the plank for. Along the seafront road, nestled amongst a seaside garden, sits Ann’s Pantry making holiday catering easy. Lovers of ice cream will be in heaven too with dreams of installing a zip wire to the house for a constant supply of this locally made delight.
Land lovers and walkers of the Anglesey Coastal Path will enjoy exploring this section straight from Manora. Further around the headland the Seawatch Centre awaits those interested in the history of this seafaring isle with historic links and a Lifeboat Station guarding all in this area. Walk along the headland toward Dulas and watch the birdlife along the cliffs and the sea crashing on the rocks. Stop at the Lligwy Beach Café along the way for music in the Tipi and home cooked delights washed down with a refreshing pint or two. This section of the Coastal Path stretches for uninterrupted miles, the peace and freedom to explore is incredible and one we highly recommend.
• Sleeps up to 7 guests
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Changeover day is Saturday (4pm check in/10am check out)
• Private parking for two cars
• Sky fast broadband throughout
• Sitting room with large sofa, separate chairs, log burner, wall mounted TV with Sky Netflix and Spotify – doors to decking with sea views
• Google Mini Home in sitting room and upstairs Master Bedroom. Can be connected to play music on both at the same time.
• Dining room with dining table and chairs, sea views
• Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge freezer and washing machine
• Second sitting room with digital TV, Netflix, Amazon Video, window seat, sofa and sea views
• Downstairs double bedroom with chest of drawers
• Downstairs bathroom with slipper bath, basin, towel rail and lavatory
• Master bedroom with superking bed, dressing table, wardrobe and sea views
• Bedroom with king sized bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
• Single bedroom with sea views
• Upstairs shower room with shower cubicle, basin and lavatory
• Large decking area with outdoor seating and stunning sea views
• Please be aware that the decking area is not fenced in (just decorative ropes) and may not be suitable for young children
• Hot tub (available from 2020)
• BBQ (gas)
• Easy strolling distance to pub, restaurants and beach
• Nest thermostat, gas central heating and on demand hot water
• Highchair and travel cot available
• Iron and ironing board
• No smoking
• Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
Newly opened, comments to follow