A dog-friendly holiday house near Beaumaris, surrounded by country walks
Long House sits quietly next to Long Cottage, a very popular cottage that we have looked after for a few years. The Owners have renovated the other half recently and together they sleep 10. For this option please book Big Long House.
Steeped in history this converted cow shed has come a long way but still retains its charm and place in the countryside. With three bedrooms and a sparkling shower room, this house is meant for relaxing. It is SO quiet! Enter Long House via the games room and know that fun is ahead, with a large sitting room with log burning stove and a sweet conservatory – to enjoy the more mellow moments of early mornings or late afternoons. This house is meant for get-togethers.
Through into a large family kitchen and a table to gather around for feasts galore. Or if you’d rather, throw open the doors and fire up the gas bbq. With a generous gated garden, picnic table and swing seat this is a garden to absorb the peace in.
Fresh air and fun ensure sleepy heads are ready to climb the wooden stairs to bed. With three generous bedrooms to choose from, all will be happy. A double aspect twin room greets you first and can be made into a super king should guests wish. Next a bunk room with a twist. The lower bunk is a double bed so race upstairs to grab the bunk you want! It is now a question of top bunk or bottom bunk with more space! Next door the sparkling shower room with a shower you will not wish to get out of – the pressure is fantastic. Finally, the best room of all…a huge master bedroom with a king sized bed, sea and mountain views across the field full of horses and a chaise longue to top it all.
Long House is across from a footpath to the beach and a short drive from Penmon Lighthouse and Beaumaris town. In the town of Llangoed, you will find a local shop and woodland walks galore. White Beach is not far and porpoises grace those shores on a regular basis.
Grab your bikes as Long House is a great base to explore the local area from. Park your car and embrace the fresh air and seaside vibes. If you love your horses and they want to have a holiday too, then this can be arranged with the owners for a little extra. There is a full sized outdoor dressage ménage for schooling and plenty of hacks from this wonderful base.
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Dog friendly – more than one dog accepted (£20/dog)
- Short breaks and flexible booking, please enquire by telephone if different from Monday and Friday option that you can book on line
- 1 shower room with lavatory, basin and heated towel rail
- Downstairs WC
- Games room with pool table
- Large sitting room with TV, Full Sky package, log burning stove
- Conservatory with sofa and garden views
- Large kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Large kitchen table with seating for 6
- Master bedroom with king sized bed – garden, sea and mountain views across a field
- Bunk bedroom with single upper bunk and double lower bunk
- Twin bedroom with two singles that can be made into a super king (upon request at time of booking please)
- Family shower room with lavatory, basin and heated towel rail
- Outside seating – picnic table and swing chair
- Gas BBQ
- Enclosed garden – but please be aware no garden is fully enclosed
- All linen and towels included
- Full oil central heating and hot water
- All utilities are included
- Private Parking
- Local shop within 3 minute drive
- Beaumaris 10 minute coastal drive, Penmon Lighthouse under 10 minutes
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking..
Long House, Beaumaris, LL58 8SF
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like