Long House sits quietly next to Long Cottage, a very popular cottage we have looked after for a few years. The Owners have renovated the other half recently and together they sleep 10. For this option please enquire.
Steeped in history this converted cow shed has come a long way but still retains its charm and place in the countryside. With 3 bedrooms and a sparkling shower room this house is meant for relaxing. It is SO quiet! Enter the house via the games room and know that fun is ahead, with a large sitting room with log burning stove and a sweet conservatory – to enjoy the more mellow moments of early mornings or late afternoons – this house is meant for get togethers.
Through to a large family kitchen and a table to gather around for feasts galore. Or if you’d rather throw open the doors and fire up the gas bbq. With a generous gated garden, picnic table and swing seat this is a garden to absorb the peace in.
Fresh air and fun ensures sleepy heads are ready to climb the wooden stairs to bed. With 3 generous bedrooms to choose from all will be happy. A double aspect twin room greets you first and can be made into a superking should guests wish. Next a bunk room with a twist. The lower bunk is a double bed so race upstairs to grab the bunk you wish! It is now a question of top bunk or bottom bunk with more space! Next door the sparkling shower room with a shower you will not wish to get out of – the pressure is fantastic. Finally, the best room of all…a huge master bedroom with king sized bed, sea and mountain views across the field full of horses and a chaise longue to top it all.
Long House is across from a footpath to the beach and a short drive from Penmon Lighthouse and Beaumaris town. In the town of Llangoed you will find a local shop and woodland walks galore. White Beach is not far and porpoises grace those shores on a regular basis.
Grab your bikes as this is a great base to explore the local area from. Park your car and embrace the fresh air and seaside vibes. If you love your horses and they want to have a holiday too then this can be arranged with the owners, for a little extra. There is a full sized outdoor dressage ménage for schooling and plenty of hacks from this wonderful base.
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Dog friendly – more than one dog accepted (£20/dog)
- Short breaks and flexible booking, please enquire by telephone if different from Monday and Friday option that you can book on line
- 1 shower room with lavatory, basin and heated towel rail
- Downstairs WC
- Games room with pool table
- Large sitting room with TV, Full Sky package, log burning stove
- Conservatory with sofa and garden views
- Large kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Large kitchen table with seating for 6
- Master bedroom with king sized bed – garden, sea and mountain views across a field
- Bunk bedroom with single upper bunk and double lower bunk
- Twin bedroom with two singles that can be made into a super king (upon request at time of booking please)
- Family shower room with lavatory, basin and heated towel rail
- Outside seating – picnic table and swing chair
- Enclosed garden – but please be aware no garden is fully enclosed
- All linen and towels included
- Full oil central heating and hot water
- All utilities are included
- Private Parking
- Local shop within 3 minute drive
- Beaumaris 10 minute coastal drive, Penmon Lighthouse under 10 minutes
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.