The Laundry Loft
The white washed beams are very low – you have been warned! The master super king room is light and airy with more very low beams. Duck carefully down to use the bathroom – dressed in slate with great sinks for two and a bath with shower over. A small single room off the master bedroom allows a great bunk bed for a third person. The history of Carreglwyd estate is breathtaking: 400-year- old grand oaks and sweet chestnuts, a lovely walled garden, a yew walk, a fabulous collection of plants and surrounded by a woodland garden.
The magnolia opposite the loft is spectacular in spring, the snowdrops are spellbinding in the colder months, the bluebells dreamy in May! You have no designated garden space but lucky guests get to share this spectacular setting and can linger on benches around the main gardens. The simplicity of the whole place is captivating – you’ll switch off entirely.
Enjoy the serenity or zip down to the beach to watch the rhythm of the tides. Walk the Anglesey Coastal path from Borthwen across the cliffs to the Wavecrest cafe for a very well deserved cream scone. You are but a short walk or drive to the local coffee house shop and a hop from The Black Lion for a cosy meal.
- Sleeps 2/3
- A small bunk room off the master bedroom sleeps 1
- Changeover day is a Friday or a Monday
- Short breaks available most of the year
- Small dogs invited (only 1 per booking)
- Kitchen and living area with dining table and breakfast bar. Low beams.
- Master bedroom with super king size bed and very low beams
- Bathroom with bath and shower over as en suite
- Wifi is via the owner’s hub in the office area below
- Kitchen with microwave, oven and hob
- Fridge/ freezer
- Private off road parking for a small car
- No private garden
- Steep steps up to the Loft may not be suitable for all guests
- A detached loft located right next to the owner’s main residence
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking