A super-chic bolthole with sensational sea views for a family or a party, just a wander from the beach
Warm, welcoming and open-plan, the living room has wooden floors, a squashy leather and a futon sofa and a wood-effect fire that belts out the heat. Cocoon yourself with music from the Emerald Ice Juke Box and reminisce. Take advantage of the telescope to view the pure, unpolluted sky at night. Gaze out to the views stretching to the sea, breathtaking in all weathers. Kids get ready – there is a Playstation 3, a Wii, an Xbox and plenty of boardgames.
Sleek, white and minimalist, the kitchen is super-equipped with a stainless steel range cooker to make cooking a joy and all the modern gadgets you could hope for. The coffee machine is to die for- coffee pods included! French doors let the sky flood in, illuminating the room from the view filled terrace. Under floor heating makes it a pleasure to sit on the bar stools there and watch the sunset with a glass of something chilled. Sublime.
Hose off sandy, salty children (or yourselves) outside under a hot shower after a dip. Alternatively there is the generous downstairs shower room with bright white walls and an under floor heated slate floor.
A utility room has washing machine and dryer, and even a bar fridge plus space to hang coats, store walking shoes, buckets and spades.
An exciting fusion of old and new, the wide stairs take you upwards, to a luxury double bedroom with a cream plush carpet and a delicious leather bed to help you sleep soundly. Wake up to gaze over the rolling fields and sea views. If it all gets too much, escape here to the 4K TV with DVD player. A little en-suite is carefully hidden for you to unwind in and to shower off the day.
The twin bedroom is flooded with light from the window that pulls in the views which are magical whatever the weather. Kids (or groups) take note – friends can stay too as there are two extra pull out beds here for happy family hordes.
Another smart double bedroom with soft carpet is so very comfortable and has dreamy views over the lush fields and stream.
The lawn garden has two terraces for dining out. One is set up high for you to soak in the endless fields and sensational sea views. The other allows perfect BBQ dining in the fresh air right by the house. Stroll just 15 minutes to Church Bay beach with bucket and spades, or strike out on breezy walks along the coastal path. You are but a wander from the local pub and a good fish restaurant called The Lobster Pot, but it’s a hop in the car for three miles to the nearest shop – nothing interrupts the silence here.
A swish farmhouse with sea views sublime and a fabulous garden– what more could you need?
- Close to the beach
- Sleeps 6 (2 extra beds too) with two bathroom
- Accommodation can cater for 6 to 7 guests
- A baby may be considered (a travel cot is available)
- Large living area with log effect fire and wide screen High Density TV/DVD and Freeview, Playstation and Wii consoles
- Games and books
- Kitchen with large range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, fridge/freezer
- Pure DAB digital radio
- Utility with washing machine, dryer, bar fridge, shoe and coats storage
- Dining table in living area with seating for 6 guests.
- NSM Emerald Ice Jukebox with 100 CDs
- BT Internet and land line/Wi-Fi available
- Ground floor shower room with under floor heating and WC
- First floor king bedroom with en-suite
- First floor double bedroom
- First floor twin room with two singles that can become a super king. Two single pull out trundle beds also
- Heating via radiators
- Electricity and all bills included
- Towels and bedding included
- Parking for plenty of cars outside
- Boat or canoe storage
- Outside seating and table with sea views
- BBQ available
- Outside tap
- Outside shower with hot water
- Lawn enclosed and with a farm gate to access the drive to the house
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- No smoking
- A dog welcome on request at an extra cost of £20
- Friday changeover
- Mobile reception average
- Pub within a mile
- Local shop within three miles
- Public transport available within a mile
- Home cooked food delivery available
- Tesco, Waitrose & ASDA home delivery service available
- Holistic and beauty practitioner available on site upon request
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
” I would just like to say what a wonderful time we had at Highfield this weekend. The house was absolutely beautiful and has been finished to a fabulous standard! I forgot to write in the book before we left but please feel free to take any comments made in this email and add them to the guest comments book. We went for two meals at The Lobster Pot, which were both absolutely delicious and the staff were warm, friendly and very welcoming and the giant scones at Wavecrest cafe were to die for!!!! ”
Hanna (May 2016)
HIGHFIELD, CHURCH BAY, ANGLESEY, LL65 4EP.
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like