Hideaway Cottage oozes charm – with art work by the owner you will feel welcomed and at home. An open plan living room with kitchen and breakfast bar meets you upon arrival. Small but perfectly formed – a kitchen full of everything you need and a sofa to flop into at the end of the day. Curl up and watch the television or reach for a book and lose yourself in another world.
A double bedroom with Eve mattress beckons sleepy heads. With plenty of storage space and an ensuite shower room, relax you will.
If you are coming with friends why not book Little Hideaway too and have your own space but a chance to dine together when it suits. Both properties sleep 2 and are dog friendly.
Beaumaris is bursting at the seams with incredible restaurants, shops and pubs that allow you to truly switch off on holiday. Park your car on the Green, or through the gates and in front of your cottage if you drive a small car, and walk everywhere! Explore this historical town until you feel rested enough to drive again – then off you go to Penmon just down the road or up to Rhosneigr to catch the waves. With beaches galore, art galleries, historic sites and mountains beyond you won’t be short of inspiration. Beaumaris is such a great place to base yourself knowing there isn’t a rush to get back to cook with all those wonderful places to eat a stroll away.
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Dog friendly (up to 2 medium sized dogs or 3 small dogs welcome)
- Flexible arrivals and departure days (3 nights minimum)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room area
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, hob and oven
- Breakfast bar
- Dog bowls
- Sitting room area with sofa and Smart TV
- Bedroom with double bed with EVE mattress, wardrobe and shelf storage
- Shower room off bedroom with electric shower and heated towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Outside seating area
- Room to park a small car outside Hideaway Cottage (please discuss when booking)
- No Smoking
- Dogs £20 extra per dog
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking