Glan Gors Felin
Set in peaceful countryside, a large house with a garden and paddock with woodland walks, rock pools and sandy beaches just down the road. Perfect for families and celebrations.
Enter the stable doors to find a good sized kitchen with a duel fuel range cooker and an American style fridge freezer, plus dishwasher and ample cupboard space. The utility room has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
A lofty, open-plan breakfast room has a solid beech table with dining for ten! Enjoy the garden birds through a huge patio door that floods the light in. The sitting room boasts three comfortable sofas topped with cushions, pine floors and a warning open fire with logs. The curved window with seating is amazing.
The blue room has a double bed and one single too. With windows to two aspects, this is a light filled and airy room with en-suite shower. The opposite side of the house has another room with the same set up, but with an en-suite with bath and shower over. Twist up the spiral stairs and look through the window that catches the sea. The stairs lead to a spacious landing/play room with TV and DVD player and double futon for a reading spot or for a further sleeping option. Children love this den!
The high ceilings make the space airy and there are two further bedrooms off the landing either side, both with en-suite shower rooms with sea and countryside views.
Outside in your own garden the children can romp to their heart’s content, while you sit back and revel with the birds and celebrate the sunsets and rolling views. There is even a little owl to hoot you to sleep.
Explore the rock pools at a choice of six popular beaches all within a four mile radius, each is different. Church Bay has the infamous Lobster Pot restaurant and a little cafe and is a mile and a half away.
Borthwen is one of the quietest beaches on Anglesey with large sandy expanses. The Anglesey Coastal Path twists along the coast so there are many quiet coves to explore. The footpath from Glan Gors Felin takes you about a mile and a half across the fields to Borthwen.
The nearest shop, The Coffee House is in Llanfaethlu village about two and a half miles away.
The nearest supermarkets are Morrisons and Tesco both are about ten miles away, there is also a 24hr Spar in Valley around 6 miles away.
- Good local beaches within a mile and a half
- Private garden
- Sleeps 8 with four bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Accommodation can cater for 8-10 guests (with 2 on a double futon bed in landing play area)
- 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed and en-suite shower room and heated towel rail
- 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over and heated towel rail
- 1 twin room on first floor with en-suite shower room
- 1 double room on first floor with en-suite shower room
- Spiral staircase
- Living room with very large feature window and open fire and seating for 6-8
- TV/DVD and Freeview
- Breakfast room with patio doors and large dining table seating 8 and sofa seating area
- Utility room accommodates a washing machine and dryer
- Kitchen with range cooker, American style fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave and breakfast bar with two stools
- Heating via radiators (Propane combi boiler)
- High chair and two travel cots available
- Electricity and all bills included
- Parking for loads of cars outside
- BBQ, patio area with table and chairs
- Huge lawn areas
- Separate paddock
- Outside sheds
- No smoking
- On two floors but ground floor has shower rooms and bedrooms so accessible with wheelchair once step up negotiated
- Dogs welcome – up to two dependent upon sizes – at an extra cost of £20 per dog
- Wifi available
- Mobile reception good
- Restaurant and two pubs within two miles
- Local shop within a mile
- Public transport available within a mile
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
” We returned from our holiday at Glan Gors yesterday. Thank you for providing a fabulous house for us to enjoy our holiday!! …we will return 🙂 “
” Thanks for the great place to celebrate in. The house has all that you could ever need and the walks to the beach are wonderful with the hedgerows and smells. We loved it! “
GLAN GORS FELIN, RHYDWYN, ANGLESEY, LL65 4EA.
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like