The Welsh First Minister has indicated we will be able to open the houses you love again from Monday 13th July 2020.
We are so delighted that we will soon be able to welcome you here again. We are working on safe and sensible new procedures to keep us all safe and to support the local area. We will contact each of you prior to the holiday and leave updates at each house. It will mean some changes, but the main focus is that we all remain safe and can get out to enjoy the beaches, outdoors and fresh air.
For guests that are due to take their holiday up to 13 July
We are here for you for any amendment requests and will work hard to find the best resolution possible for the individual circumstances. Please note the following:
- If a guest opts to move a booking, we will not impose any charges for our administration service.
- The moved booking has to be at the same house. This is so that we’re fair to our owners who need to plan income and investment.
- If your new moved holiday costs more for a different date period, you can make up the difference or, for lower cost breaks, we will refund in cash or issue a gift voucher to be used at the same house up to 31 December 2021.
- If a guest wishes to cancel their transferred booking after 31 July 2020, then our standard booking conditions of hire apply. Please note that if you transfer your new future booking, most insurance companies will not allow any future claims relating to Covid-19.
- As we cannot offer the house services to you for the dates your holiday is due to be taken, all the above apply but we can offer a full refund less the booking fee if a guest does not wish to move their booking. We do ask that if possible, you try to move the booking as it supports the owners during a difficult time.
We understand that you might not feel comfortable staying in or travelling to a Boltholes property this summer or may need to stay at home as you are individually affected by government restrictions. We will be flexible where possible within our normal conditions of hire for exceptional cases. We will only move a booking or refund bookings that you cancel if we are able to re-let the stay and/or we are given significant advance notice and a cancellation fee may apply.
Thanks for your patience and support. We’re really looking forward to welcoming you.
In line with Government advice Boltholes and Hideaways have ensured a COVID-19 risk assessment has been carried out at each house and checked so that they are Good to Go and safe to enjoy.