The sleek, modern kitchen too has wonderful views over the bay and has all you need for rustling up meals for the tribe.
Eat al fresco on the bench outside and cook up the lobster on the barbeque. The granite island in the kitchen is just right for cracking open a bottle of wine and chatting while supper is bubbling. Or give yourselves a break and book a delicious dinner at the Lobster Pot restaurant right by the beach just less than a mile away. For those that need a cool beer, head up the hill to the pub.
Head home to inviting bedrooms to get a rest. A double ground floor room with en-suite has soft and quiet colours. All the bedrooms have the same air of gentle comfort, brand new bedding and good storage space. Three ground floor twin rooms and an efficient family bathroom placed perfectly to serve them all. The double master bedroom upstairs has seas views and its very own bathroom.
Big groups of family or close friends will enjoy long days out walking. Take the lane down to the beach; head out to explore the coastal walks to Borthwen and along to Sandy beach. Or just take the children rock pooling at Church Bay and grab an ice cream from the Wavecrest cafe. After the pursuits of the day, there’s plenty of space for everybody to slump without feeling cramped. With the garden, terrace and views, this place is a dream.
- Sleeps 10
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Ground floor double bedroom with en suite shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor three twin bedrooms (one with TV)
- Ground floor Family bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC
- Large family kitchen with TV, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, separate drinks fridge and
- doors opening to terrace with sea views from the seating area
- First floor double Bedroom with en suite bath, basin and WC
- First floor sitting room with large TV/freesat or ROKU, seating area and doors to a terrace area with patio furniture
- Off road parking for 2 cars immediately outside and 1 car near the refuse area a little further away
- Enclosed lawn area with decking, garden furniture and BBQ
- Gas central heating with constant hot water
- Cot, highchair and stair gate at top and bottom of stairs
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- Sorry no pets
- No Smoking
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £30 booking fee is required at the time of booking