Walk into this peaceful light filled cottage that stretches back all on one floor and feel yourself relax. With two large Super King sized bedrooms, one with its own ensuite bath and shower room, and another twin bedroom with lighthouse lamps and garden views there is room for six.
The large sitting room with log burner and a conservatory with dining table and further seating allows this house to flow, giving everyone the space they need. Sit back and enjoy a sociable holiday – this house is meant for catching up, relaxing and spending much needed time together. On warmer days there are various seating areas in the garden to allow for a quiet cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a peaceful read.
The bright kitchen has everything you could need to prepare holiday feasts galore. Off the kitchen is a utility room and another bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Dogs are welcome at this cottage and enjoy it they will. With their own entrance to dry off quietly and a garden to call their own you can relax knowing they are going to be as pampered as you.
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Friday changeover but flexible off peak
- Up to 2 dogs invited (£20 per dog extra)
- 2 bathrooms
- All on one floor but there are a couple of steps between some rooms
- Super King bedroom with en suite (bath and separate shower)
- Super King bedroom with four poster bed
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Sitting room with tv and dvd
- Conservatory with dining table and further seating
- Kitchen with electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso machine
- Utility Room with large fridge and freezer and washing machine
- Outside seating
- Enclosed garden – but please be aware no garden is fully enclosed
- All linen and towels included
- Full gas central heating and on demand hot water
- Electricity and Gas included
- Travel cot and highchair
- Private Parking for 2 cars maximum – strictly one car in garage and one car in front of garage as this is a privately owned road
- Local shops/post office/restaurants within 5 minute walk
- Seafront within a couple of minutes walk
- bike storage in garage
- Short breaks available
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.
“We’ve had a lovely Christmas break – enjoying this beautiful cottage and gardens. It was so easy to walk into Beaumaris and enjoy the surrounding areas too. Thank you for the lovely Christmas decorations, the place was very festive and felt like home from home.” (Christmas 2018)
“Really enjoyed our stay here, easy access to Beaumaris while quiet and homely. The bed was really comfortable and love the style of the master bedroom and living room. We’d love to bring other family members on holiday as it is perfect. Would recommend the George & Dragon for a nice evening in a pub with food – last orders is at 7.45pm though! We visited the Sea Zoo, Caernarfon Castle, Snowdon Mountain Railway, Trearddur Bay, Pili Palas, Portmeirion and Llanfair PG. The Hydeout in Menai Bridge was really tasty! Thanks for a great base to our holiday!”
“An absolutely lovely cottage, immaculate and spotlessly clean. A brief stay but thoroughly enjoyed! Just loved our stay – thank you for making everything so nice.”
“We’ve had a great time. The cottage is so beautiful and sociable. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.” (May half term, 2018)