Walk into this peaceful light filled cottage that stretches back all on one floor and feel yourself relax. With two large Super King sized bedrooms, one with its own ensuite bath and shower room, and another twin bedroom with lighthouse lamps and garden views there is room for six.
The large sitting room with log burner and a conservatory with dining table and further seating allows this house to flow, giving everyone the space they need. Sit back and enjoy a sociable holiday – this house is meant for catching up, relaxing and spending much needed time together. On warmer days there are various seating areas in the garden to allow for a quiet cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a peaceful read.
The bright kitchen has everything you could need to prepare holiday feasts galore. Off the kitchen is a utility room and another bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Dogs are welcome at this cottage and enjoy it they will. With their own entrance to dry off quietly and a garden to call their own you can relax knowing they are going to be as pampered as you.
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Friday changeover but flexible off peak
- Up to 2 dogs invited (£20 per dog extra)
- 2 bathrooms
- All on one floor but there are a couple of steps between some rooms
- Super King bedroom with en suite (bath and separate shower)
- Super King bedroom with four poster bed
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Sitting room with tv and dvd
- Conservatory with dining table and further seating
- Kitchen with electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso machine
- Utility Room with large fridge and freezer and washing machine
- Outside seating
- Enclosed garden – but please be aware no garden is fully enclosed
- All linen and towels included
- Full gas central heating and on demand hot water
- Electricity and Gas included
- Travel cot and highchair
- Private Parking for 2 cars maximum – strictly one car in garage and one car in front of garage as this is a privately owned road
- Local shops/post office/restaurants within 5 minute walk
- Seafront within a couple of minutes walk
- bike storage in garage
- Short breaks available
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.
“We’ve had a great time. The cottage is so beautiful and sociable. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.” (May half term, 2018)