A light filled hot tub paradise near Cemaes Bay
Arriving at Broc Môr is similar to arriving at everyone’s perfect vision of a holiday let. From private gated parking to carefully positioned seating areas that grab light in the way that those who enter Grand Designs hope to harness. Fresh and free from clutter this is a house that allows you to relax immediately. Zingy colours embed themselves with ease and add just enough interest to ensure you wish to drop your bags and explore. This flip flop fun and fabulously fresh.
Bedrooms are a haven of peace with comfortable beds and colours chosen to create calm. A large king bed is the crowning glory of the master bedroom and a large picture window ensures a bright and airy feel to the room. A soft duvet wrapped in cotton bedding, crisp and luxurious.
A double bedroom for one or two, again full of light ready to awaken sleepy heads eager to explore Anglesey and all her delights.
The final twin room arranged to ensure enough space for two without a grumble to share a room. Children or adults as full sized beds are at the ready if you can tear them away from all that makes this house beyond compare.
Down the hall feet pad to a shower room to awaken rested souls under the powerful jets. A second bathroom provides a bath with shower over so that those with time to spare can draw a long bath to soak away the work life strain we holiday to forget.
A large kitchen with all that one could wish for grabs light from windows galore and cheers you immediately. A Magimix coffee maker is at the ready ensuring delicious aromas signal breakfast time. Eat inside at the large dining table or rush outside to one of the carefully placed seating areas that chase the sun for all its worth. Want for nothing in this chef’s delight, large work surfaces to prepare locally bought feasts of sumptuous seafood. A wine cooler to chill a treat or two, a popping of corks essential. A large fridge and freezer make for easy catering and a dishwasher is ready to take the clean up in hand.
Time together is the name of the game at Broc Môr. There’s a large sitting room with comfortable sofas and large French windows that open up to the terrace beyond. Netflix and dvds are all on hand, light the log burner and sit back. Catch up on news and stories galore, plan your day or watch a movie if that is your want. For most a games room with air hockey and pool to play beckons you and ensures time together is more fun than you can imagine.
The final bubble that brings a grin to all is a large hot tub ready to ease those muscles. Fear not the weather if it changes as a roof has been put overhead to ensure its use all through the year. Lights are ready for evenings, the beauty and calmness for all to appreciate. With robes to grab and towels to dry you, the owners wish to wrap you in luxury.
Nearby, for those who wish to leave the house eventually, sits Cemaes Bay a beach that thrills all. With so much to explore in the area you may be forgiven for not going far, and yet it is so easy to explore Anglesey from here.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests (please note this is the maximum number of guests including infants in travel cots)
- Please note there is a security camera in operation upon arrival. It will be switched off for the duration of your stay once you have arrived. It will then be switched on at 10am on day of departure. It is located at the front of the house and monitors the gates.
- Accommodation is all on one level
- Dog friendly – one small, well behaved and clean dog (£20 extra)
- Changeover day is Friday or a Monday (4pm check in/10am check out)
- Short breaks available Nov to March – excluding peak weeks
- Some flexibility may be possible off peak
- Entrance hall is a seating area similar to a sunroom
- Master bedroom with king bed, chest of drawers and chair
- Double bedroom with wardrobe
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and built in wardrobe
- Shower Room with lavatory, basin, towel rail and shower
- Bathroom with lavatory, basin, towel rail, bath with shower over
- Sitting room with two sofas, an armchair, log burning stove, Smart HDTV, DVD player, Netflix and blue ray disc player
- WiFi throughout
- Sonos multi room speaker system (kitchen/dining/games room and sitting room areas)
- Games room off kitchen/dining area with revolving pool/air hockey table, Smart TV, Sonos sound systems and door to hot tub area
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer and Smart TV with Netflix
- Large fridge and freezer with three drawers
- Slow cooker and electric whisk
- Magimix coffee machine with complimentary pods for first morning
- Wine fridge
- Enclosed garden area with decking, built in bbq area (for disposable bbqs, please note not supplied)
- Multiple outdoor seating areas
- Hot tub (under cover) with lighting and bluetooth sound system
- The hot tub is an optional extra and costs £120 per stay and can be ordered upon booking with the drop down menu
- Hot tub robes and towels supplied
- Picnic ware for hot tub area supplied
- Gas central heating on Nest system and constant hot water
- Travel cot (no bedding supplied) and high chair available
- Iron and ironing board
- Bedding and bath towels supplied
- Parking within private gated area
- No smoking
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
Had a lovely week in this perfect house – we all loved the hot tub. We spent 5 great days on the beach at Cemaes Bay and Church Bay – both lovely places. Did a fun boat/fishing trip out of Cemaes. A great holiday was had by the whole family.
One week’s stay in this lovely house was just what we needed to recharge the batteries. First time on this side of the island, but enjoyed exploring. Very lucky with wonderful weather. Definitely be back to explore more – loved Church Bay and Cemaes Bay.
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Broc Mor. It has been so good to spend some quality family time together in such lovely surroundings. The house is beautiful and has everything you could ask for and more. We will definitely be looking to book another stay and would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends. Come rain or shine, whatever the weather, when you are staying at a house like Broc Mor it really doesn’t matter!
Thank you for letting us stay in your fantastic house, all that we needed and more. We hope to return soon.
Lovely week’s stay here at Broc Mor despite the weather. We love Wales and your house made our stay even better. Stylish, modern and comfortable. Well thought out and good for little ones too – lovely touches too, coffee etc…As usual we have seen and done so much – totally recommend The Slate Mountain Adventure. This was a brilliant day out, but dress warm! Thank you for a great holiday.
What an amazing stay in your wonderful modern house. Comfortable, cosy and everything we required was close to hand. Explored the island and would definitely return. Thank you Heidi + Gary.
First guests, but no doubt the first of many. Very comfortable and warm cottage. Games room and hot tub a bonus. Great sandy beach within 10 minutes and a coffee shop within 3 minutes. We did surfing at Rhosneigr and walks as well as visits to the salt factory and Beaumaris. 9 hole golf at Trearddur Bay and a walk at Rhoscolyn. Varied all week, some rain and some sun but you just have to get out and make the most of it!
Broc Môr, Mynydd Mechell, Anglesey LL68 0TW
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like