We welcome your well behaved dogs too.
Internally, the kitchen has a huge breakfast bar and the usual modern appliances.
A spacious bedroom offers a super king bed and an en-suite shower room, all with under floor heating! Wait until you see the view of the stars from the shower!
A brisk two mile walk takes you up to the village for your paper, breakfast and milk. The Black Lion pub is just two miles away serving local produce, fine ales and has a wood burning stove (dogs invited too!) the barn is conveniently located to head off to explore the beauty of the Isle of Anglesey, with the majestic Snowdonia mountain range only a thirty minute drive away.
Pull on the walking boots and a 20 minute walk over estate land and you will find a hidden treasure in acres of woods. There are lovely walks tucked away in the Carreglwyd Country Estate and our guests are welcome to enjoy the space. The lake can be fished at a small cost- coarse fishing with prior consent via the owner.
- Accommodation can cater for 2 guests
- 1 master bedroom with super king bed and en-suite shower room and heated towel rail
- Open plan living area with sofa and chair plus dining table for 2
- Wood burning stove
- Wide Screen High Density TV, DVD player and Freesat
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/small freezer
- Washing machine and dryer in kitchen cupboards
- Heating via under floor heating throughout
- Electricity and all bills included
- Parking for two cars outside barn and an additional car park about 20m away for any additional vehicles
- BBQ, patio area with table and two chairs
- Lawn area
- No smoking
- All on ground floor but has a step up to the barn
- Accepts up to three dogs (perhaps more if the dogs are small)
- Wifi available
- Mobile reception poor to average
- Restaurant and two pubs within two miles – one allows dogs
- Local shop within a mile
- Public transport available within a mile
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
Ian, Kirsty and Jake (January 2014)