Big Long House
Upstairs the bedrooms and bathrooms remain separated between the two houses . Long Cottage has two bedrooms, a double and a twin, with a bathroom with a shower over. Long House has three bedrooms, a super king and two twin bedrooms, with a shower room.
The garden has a central gate that can be left open to allow freedom of access between both houses.
Steeped in history this converted cow shed has come a long way but still retains its charm and place in the countryside. In total it has 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 sitting rooms, a games room with pool table, a downstairs lavatory in the hall that joins the two houses, a bathroom with a bath to relax in and a sparkling new shower room with the most fantastic water pressure – this house is meant for relaxing as well as socialising in. It is SO quiet…..until you don’t want it to be!
Load up your bicycles as there are so many lanes to explore. Fancy walking for miles with dogs galore – this is the house to stay in. The Owners love animals and are flexible when it comes to our four legged friends. Own a horse, will travel? Fantastic news as the Owners own a livery yard. This is definitely a Big Long House that keeps on giving.
- Sleeps 10
- Short breaks
- Friday or Monday changeover
- Some flexibility off peak
- Big Long House is Long Cottage and Long House joined together by opening a connecting door between the two properties.
- 2 master bedrooms, sleeping 4
- 3 twin bedrooms, sleeping 6
- 2 bathrooms – 1 shower room and 1 bath with shower over
- Downstairs WC
- Games room with pool table
- 2 kitchens both well equipped
- Oil fired central heating and hot water
- Two gardens with a central gate between the two
- Parking for 4 cars and extra parking on the lane
- Close to the beach with views over countryside to the sea
- Livery offered by private arrangement with Owner
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.