Beau Cottage Anglesey
Beau Cottage Beaumaris is a Grade II listed hideaway nestled in the heart of Beaumaris and dog friendly too!
Through another door you will find a large shower room ready to wash those sandy toes. With a handy utility room with machine machine and tumble dryer next door, this house makes your life very easy.
The staircase sweeps up to the incredibly elegant bedrooms on the first floor, with views of the garden and street. The traditional master bedroom, with a king sized bed is set against old oak panelling and has an en-suite shower room and soft towels.
Next door sits a cosy twin bedroom decorated in luxurious fabrics and its own pretty washstand. Another magnificent king size bedroom, with washstand, sits next door with calm colours and striped curtains to compliment the bed made up with fine linens and feather pillows.
The family bathroom is fully tiled and has a welcoming shower over a sumptuous deep bath.
Finally, up in the eaves, the second floor was made for children with its imaginative den landing clustered with bean bags and cushions, a DVD player and lots of books to while away the hours of freedom. Sleep like logs in two peaceful bedrooms, both with twin beds and pretty fabrics at the windows, smooth white cotton on deep mattresses and incredible views over the rooftops.
Beau Cottage has everything a guest could ever want. A beautiful cottage where it is evident the Owner is an interior designer with flare and imagination – and outside the softness continues, with a wonderful seating area and a calm sun filled oasis to relax for hours. This is the cottage to stay in where luxury meets magic.
The stunning shores of Beaumaris are a 5 minutes slow meander away – anchored by Beaumaris Castle and its incredible pier this town has everything you could wish for all year round. Shops, restaurants and pubs galore mixed with incredible sea and mountain views and historic buildings that are there to be explored. Park your car knowing there is plenty to do within walking distance – the Anglesey Coastal Path awaits the booted travellers and cycling to places such as Penmon Lighthouse makes for an incredible day out. Photographers you will be in heaven!
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Peaceful courtyard garden
- Dogs welcome at an extra cost of £20 per dog
- Changeover day is a Friday (4pm check in / 10am check out)
- Short breaks available with a Monday or Friday changeover option at certain times of the year
- Sitting Room with open gas fire, television and DVD player
- Dining Room with Inglenook fireplace and log burning stove, large dining table and comfortable seating area
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas hob and built in oven
- Large shower room, lavatory and basin
- Large rear hallway for extra coats and boots
- Beautiful cottage garden with garden furniture
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 1st floor – Master bedroom with king size bed, window seat and luxury en-suite shower room
- 1st floor – twin bedroom with washstand
- 1st floor – king size bedroom with washstand
- 1st floor – family bathroom with bath and shower over
- 2nd floor – snug landing with bean bags and cushions, DVD player, DVDs and lots of books
- 2nd floor twin bedroom with views of the countryside
- 2nd floor further twin bedroom with views of the countryside
- No smoking
- Dogs welcome in the ground floor rooms only
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking.
” Amazing: Unbelievably beautiful cottage. We felt at home straight away. 9 of us stayed to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We had everything we needed and to top the lot the weather was beautiful. Beau cottage is located in the centre of town which makes everywhere convenient. Plenty of places to eat and have a drink and beautiful walks. Highly recommended, we definitely hope to be back. “
” An amazing place to stay: We stayed here for our parent’s 60th birthdays. We had 7 adults, 2 children, 2 babies and a dog and there was plenty of space to fit us all in. The cottage was decorated beautifully and the beds were so comfortable. The children loved the attic rooms. The cottage is in a good location, it only took a couple of minutes to walk into town and the pier. Anglesey is a lovely place with lots to do. I would definitely return. “
” Beautifully presented: The cottage was beautifully presented, immaculately clean and very welcome wine and chocolates. Our little dog was very welcome and the garden was completely enclosed. Situated within a very short walk of many wonderful eateries and shops, good dog walks and Beaumaris is so welcoming. The owner was so kind when we struggled with the heating timer. We had a wonderful stay and hope to return. I would add that our booking was blighted by ill health and the owners patience and kindness was outstanding and very much appreciated. “
” Absolutely perfect: I hosted a hen party of 10 in this beautiful cottage! It is so well decorated and has a cute little courtyard out the back which gets some amazing sunshine! Everything in the town is just a few minutes walk away. Beds are really comfortable and showers are great. Would really recommend! Amazing value for money too! “
” Homely, spacious, warm and inviting: Had a wonderful week staying at Beau Cottage. The cottage is wonderfully decorated making it very cosy but with ample space. Lots of little extra touches and thoughtful provision around the place. Especially appreciated the wine and chocolates on arrival. Well situated with easy access to the shops and sea front. Loved Anglesey and had a good week of activity mixed with enjoying rest and games at home. Would definitely recommend and hope to return at some point. “
BEAU COTTAGE BEAUMARIS
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like
TAN Y BRYN