Bay House is a Grade II listed Victorian treasure trove of luxury with a modern twist to ensure every need is met
Open the grand aquamarine front door and congratulate yourself in finding the perfect house. Immerse yourself in healthy sea air and absorb the spectacular views across the Menai Strait to the mountains of Snowdonia. Jaw dropping moments abound. Watch the sunrises and sets from your rocking chair set upon a wondrous sun drenched deck. Welcome to the most heavenly house in Beaumaris.
Bay House has been designed to ensure every aspect of luxury has been catered for. So what can you expect upon arrival ? You will find a small slice of heaven has been dropped here so you can enjoy the ever changing mountain and sea views. The feeling of luxury is instantaneous – open the door into a stunning hall that leads you through the doors to the contemporary kitchen with a dining area that draws your attention to the incredible deck area outside. The Owner has set the bar high when it comes to an attention to detail – contemporary meets vintage meets luxury. This space with stunning ever changing views over the Strait has every modern convenience you could wish for. Two multi-function ovens, two large fridges, a Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary capsules – and if you can’t wait for the coffee machine then hold your mug under the boiling water tap. Imagine yourself dining on freshly caught lobster while looking out to sea, fire lit and the warmth of friends and family around you. Don’t fancy cooking at all then just let us know and we can arrange for a chef to visit you. Waiting staff can also be in attendance if all you wish to do is sit back and enjoy the company and scenery.
With luxury on all five storeys of this house it is time to explore… A quiet classic study designed for peaceful reflection is tucked in just by the front door, here you will find WiFi and a desk with a monitor awaiting your computer – the home office to balance work life and family time.
Downstairs in the basement is the ultimate “chilling zone” where huge fat soft grey sofas embrace each wall with a roaring gas effect log burner as its focus. There’s an enormous state of the art television for those who love film nights and plenty of space for crazy party games.
Open the doors to an enormous shower room where wetsuits can be hung after a busy day of exploring the coastal waters off Anglesey. Even the utility room is enticing – with its large washing machine and tumble dryer begging to make even the mundane tasks in life easier! With beach towels provided, the owners really want you to relax!
Go back up the elegant stairs past the contemporary art and huge mirrors and you will find six large bedrooms bathed in light and full of comfortable furnishings. Each bedroom has been decorated flawlessly with chic fabrics and beds that make you wish the night was longer.
The bathroom on the first floor is panelled and has a marble sink that makes you look twice. An enormous walk in shower and deep cast iron bath brings the idea of luxuriating in a bath of bubbles to the forefront of your mind.
Drift toward the master bedroom where you can sit on the huge window seat watching the moon rise over the Straits. Lie back in the super king sized bed and gaze out the window – no need to close the curtains as only the birds can see in. Watch the sun rise slowly on another day of fun. The colour of the mountains is everchanging and incredibly beautiful – unique in so many ways.
A large twin bedroom sits proudly at the front of the house and boasts an original and ornate marble fireplace. With blissfully comfortable beds and plenty of space you are sure to feel rested if you sleep in this room.
Up another flight of steps to the second floor where you will be impressed by yet another decadent bathroom – with a huge Edwardian bath, a huge marble shower and bidet fit for a king!
The King bedroom down the hall has spectacular sea views and a luxuriously comfortable bed to sink into at the end of another glorious day.
Sleep soundly, and enjoy yet another King bedroom at the front of the house this time with an en-suite shower room. Time to get ready to go out or perhaps you’d rather sit back and rest a while!
Up the final flight of stairs to the third floor and a wonderfully large twin bedroom with sea views and yet another bedroom, with a super king size bed and sea views of its own await you.
This house is perfect – enough space to allow you time alone and yet so much space where you can all gather together, an ideal combination for the perfect holiday.
We can almost guarantee you will want to ditch the idea of going out on at least one of your days. Why venture anywhere when you can sit back on the deck and enjoy watching the yachties sail by – so much freedom without having to leave the comfort of your armchair! If you fancy a small outing then pop out to the shops and cafes that are moments away or collect your car and head off to nearby Penmon Lighthouse and soak in some more stunning views.
Please note the fireplaces in all the bedrooms and the study have been decommissioned since photographing Bay House.
- Sleeps 12
- Please note new photographs will be taken of the study and master bedroom. They are roughly the same but new furniture has been bought (August 2018)
- Please note, since photographing Bay House, the fireplaces have been decommissioned in the study and all the bedrooms.
- 6 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms
- Large entrance hall
- Ground floor – Study with WiFi and monitor for computers to link up to
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 multi function ovens, induction hob, dishwasher and 2 large fridges
- Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary capsules for your first breakfast
- Gas fire in dining area
- Spectacular sea and mountain views
- Large basement with sitting room – with large television, comfortable seating and gas effect wood burning stove
- Utility Room – with lavatory, shower and basin, washing machine, dryer and iron
- Freezer located in basement
- 1st floor – master bedroom with super-king size bed and stunning sea views
- 1st floor – large twin bedroom
- 1st floor – large bathroom with wood panelling, marble sink, shower and deep cast iron bath
- 2nd floor – King size bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2nd floor – King size bedroom with spectacular sea views
- 2nd floor – huge bathroom with original Edwardian bath, walk-in shower, basin and bidet
- 3rd floor – large twin bedroom with sea views
- 3rd floor – luxury super-king bedroom with sea views
- No smoking both inside the property and on the terrace
- No pets
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £30 booking fee is required at the time of booking.
” Thank you for letting us share your beautiful house, my family and I have had a wonderful stay and we hope we may return in the future. Something for everyone to do and see….. fell in love with the house and the place ! P.S. The cake was amazing demolished in record time (August Bank Holiday, 2016) “
Bay House, 47 Castle Street, Beaumaris LL58 8BB
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like
TAN Y BRYN