20 Rosemary Lane
Open the door of this dog friendly terraced cottage and you will feel at home immediately. It is a delightful stroll to the seafront with restaurants and shops galore – passing chocolate box cottages and a bakery that you will need to visit daily! You won’t believe how easy it is to relax in this house.
A wonderful bolthole for two, or for a family of four, with private parking for one car a short stroll away. You will adore this hideaway so central that you can drop your bags off and be ready to explore Beaumaris with no effort at all. Soft, relaxing colours greet you as you open the door into a light filled sitting and dining room. With central heating throughout and the added luxury of a gas effect fire you will be happy and cosy as can be.
For those who like to bring the outdoors in then open the French windows and enjoy the ease of outdoor living. So dog friendly thanks to the fully enclosed courtyard. Through to the kitchen, where you will find all that you need to cook up a treat for the evening or prepare a wonderful picnic ready to explore Anglesey.
Slow easy going breakfasts are a must and a Nespresso coffee maker with complimentary pods ensures the coffee drinkers of the world are happy! Open the kitchen door to the courtyard where you can sit and relax with a glass of wine and absorb the peace. Plan your next day thanks to all the helpful books the owner has left, a love of Anglesey is at the heart of this house.
Upstairs you will find two light and airy bedrooms with beds dressed in crisp bedding that cry out for sleepy heads. The twin room has comfortable beds and plump pillows – great for children and adults alike. The double bedroom is bathed in soft light and is large and welcoming for all who stay. With plenty of storage space you can pack away to your hearts delight. This house just makes everything so easy. The bathroom has a gorgeous slipper bath! Relax amongst the bubbles for as long as you wish there’s plenty of hot water to top up. For those who prefer to shower there’s a modern shower to wake you up or wash off the sandy day.
In such a central location you will find it easy to stroll to the beach, shops and restaurants. Explorers of history will love Beaumaris Castle, The Gaol, Beaumaris Pier and the local churches. Don’t forget to pack your binoculars and cameras as the shore will absorb you for hours – birds galore, sea and ever changing mountain views – not to mention incredible sunrises and sunsets ! Venture further afield and enjoy the delights of Penmon Lighthouse, The Hidden Gardens at Cadnant, Plas Newydd and the mountains of Snowdonia – all within easy reach. Beaumaris couldn’t be an easier, or more beautiful, base if it tried.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Dog friendly – 2 medium sized dogs
- Changeover day is Friday or a Monday (4pm check in/10am check out)
- Short breaks available Nov to March – excluding peak weeks – Mon/Fri changeover
- Some flexibility may be possible off peak, please enquire
- Private parking for 1 car a short walk away as part of the price (up to medium SUV size) / public roadside parking by the house / parking on The Green (there is a charge)
- Sitting room with sofa, arm chair and window seat
- Smart TV and DVD player
- Gas effect fire
- Within easy walking distance of Beaumaris town centre
- Dining table that pulls out for seating for 4
- WiFi throughout (superfast with a 5G option)
- Radio and Bluetooth speaker
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine with a few complimentary pods
- Small outside courtyard with table, chairs and bench
- First floor master bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and chair
- First floor twin bedroom with full sized 3ft beds and chest of drawers
- Bathroom with lavatory, basin, slipper style bath and separate shower
- Gas central heating and constant hot water
- Travel cot (no bedding supplied) and high chair available
- Electricity and gas included
- No smoking
- Dog charge £20 per dog extra
- Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking
“Wonderful weekend, in a beautiuful home, thanks Nicola. Great walks and can recommend Pier House Bistro and The Midland for food.”
“What a lovely, warm, welcoming and comfortable place, it has everything. The gas stove is an amazing focal point, can stare at it for hours. Just wish we could stay longer!”
“Amazing weather – only rained on arrival and as we were leaving – sunny otherwise. Lovely house – very comfortable bed!”
“Lovely House to return to after full day of touring. Lovely island and especially Beaumaris. We appreciated all the lovely touches around the house.”
“Lovely short stay, shame it couldn’t be longer. Great cottage, fabulous location. x”
“Ty’n Berth – such a beautiful Welsh cottage with the added bonus of being in the heart of lovely Beaumaris. Such a lot to explore. I can’t wait to visit again for my amazing night’s sleep.”
“Beautiful cottage, has everything you need for a home from home. Well done for offering such a lovely house.”
“What a fabulous weekend we had! The cottage is so lovely, there is everything you need for your time away from home; plenty of cookware and crockery in the kitchen…which was all brand new…games and children’s DVDs for those not so nice days! The cottage was extremely clean and very comfortable for us and our dogs….they loved lying in front of the gas “log burner” after a day on the beach! Being right in the centre of Beaumaris was great, so easy just to pop along to the shops, bars and coffee shops, most of which are dog friendly…and it is so easy to get to Penmon Lighthouse and Llanddona Beach, which was fantastic. We were so fortunate that the weather was unbelievably good, sitting outside to eat is unheard of in November! Please thank the owners on our behalf for enabling us to have a really lovely break with the dogs, I would recommend the cottage to anyone…we would definitely love to come back sometime.” (November, 2018)