2 Raglan Street
Central Beaumaris with spectacular sea views
The owners have poured so much love and attention into 2 Raglan Street. Light streams in through enormous first-floor windows ensuring you make the most of the sea views. With two king sized bedrooms, a double and two twins, there is plenty of space for groups of friends or larger families to come together on holiday.
Downstairs you will find a king sized bedroom tucked away from everyone else. A place of peace and quiet with its own shower room close at hand. Open the front door quietly and enjoy a stroll along the seafront from 2 Raglan Street before anyone else is up – the views are all yours! Better still, come home via Central Bakery where the best bread in town is baked for all to enjoy.
Wet suit wearers and adventurers alike will love the large utility area. No need to clutter bedrooms or bannisters with wetsuits to dry – this house knows it is by the sea and should be enjoyed. Bike storage, wet suit drying, laundry turnaround central – this room, is yours for the using. A door to the sunny and private courtyard ensures al fresco dining is easy and that nights-in need not be indoors.
Upstairs you will find a large sitting room with a dining table ready for leisurely get-togethers. With the kitchen just off the chef can join in too. A large range cooker allows all to be catered for easily. No making do here. This house is definitely made for socialising. Seat yourself on the window seat and mountain, sea or people watch. Glass of wine or a quiet cup of tea? Your choice, your holiday.
A bunk room with lavatory and shower room off completes this floor. This extra bunk bed allows for extended families and friends to have plenty of space. Sleepovers with friends become fun in their very own Captain’s room.
Up the stunning staircase are more bedrooms with comfort in mind. A king sized bed, a double bed and a further twin room with two single beds allow sleepy heads the rest they need. A large family bathroom with a bath to wallow in sets the mood at 2 Raglan Street. No need to rush, but should you wish to shower your wish is our command for another shower room is on this floor.
One final treat is in store: a basement hideaway turned into a cinema room with two comfy sofas, a huge television and DVD player awaiting film nights galore. Pop the popcorn, grab the drinks and settle down for games nights, film nights or just a get together of chatty friends cocooned away from those upstairs.
Located in the heart of Beaumaris with sea views and plenty of space, 2 Raglan Street is the perfect family bolthole for those that need to get away from the hustle and bustle of modern-day life. With Beaumaris Castle a short stroll away, restaurants, pubs and shops galore and a beach ready for flip flops and fun, what more could you wish for?
- Sleeps 8 +2 in bunk beds
- Monday or Friday changeover days
- Short breaks available off peak
- Please note this house has a lot of stairs and the cellar stairs to the cinema room are steep. Not ideal for crawling babies or children under 5, please be aware. Thank you.
- Please note neither a highchair nor a travel cot is available in this property.
- 1 king bedroom
- Shower room with WC
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Fully enclosed courtyard with table and chairs and BBQ
- 1 twin (bunk beds)
- Shower room
- Open plan sitting/dining room with seaviews
- Kitchen off sitting room – with large fridge/freezer, electric range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster
- Sitting room with electric log burner and Smart TV
- 1 king bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 family bathroom with WC
- 1 shower room
- Cinema room with large TV/DVD
- Please note the dining table seats 8 comfortably. The flexibility of +2 may mean you find the table seating arrangements tight
- Parking – street parking is seasonal but all year parking is on The Green a short walk away
- All bedding and bath towels included
- All utilities included
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Please note this house is no longer pet friendly, apologies. For return guests please phone and we will recommend somewhere similar.
Please note: a 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a booking fee is required at the time of booking.
2 Raglan Street, Beaumaris, Anglesey LL58 8BP
Similar cottages on Anglesey you may like
TAN Y BRYN