16 Church Street
16 Church Street is bang in the heart of historic, seaside Beaumaris and rises to the historic roof tops, giving allowing groups of family or close friends plenty of space.
Behind the smart blue door are stairs with a curvy wooden banister that leads two floors up to sleep eight. On the ground floor is a kitchen – small but perfectly formed with all you need and the breakfast room is just right for cracking open a bottle of wine and chatting while supper is bubbling. The dining room next door seats six but for more, the breakfast room can loan additional seating. Or eat al fresco in the garden at the roomy table and benches. A wood-burner belts out the heat in the ground floor sitting room and there’s plenty of space for everybody to slump without feeling cramped. A handy little WC saves the hike upstairs.
Glide up the curved staircase to yet another sitting room. Light pours into the high living space with Church and street views. For cooler months, a wood-burner is left ready to light. Next door is a light filled double bedroom with garden views. The one and only bathroom is roomy, but bear in mind makes this house best for a family, or for couples who don’t mind sharing.
Up again to three more light, airy bedrooms where you will sleep deeply. The pretty double front room has a Victorian style cast iron bed and there’s a small but comfy bunk room with just enough space for the bunk beds and little ones. The back room has roof top views, cast iron fireplace and a great bed.
Mucky boots, bikes and boards can be stored in the shed area. You’ve also got a garden and two parking spaces – gold dust.
Stylish Beaumaris is an Anglesey gem –interesting shops and restaurants, and tiny side streets form a web of delight all guarded by the iconic castle. The pier has crabbing and fresh air, and the small beach is perfect for sandcastles. A great base for good for foodies, families and groups.
Please note this house sleeps 6 +2 in bunk beds. Please see quick info for further information.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms
- Can sleep up to 8 people if the bunk bed bedroom is requested (extra charge of £20)
- Dog friendly – 1 medium size or smaller dog permitted – £20 extra
- 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Downstairs WC
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom with bunk beds (needs to be requested)
- Downstairs sitting room with log burner, tv and dvd
- Breakfast/Dining Room
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, larder fridge and microwave
- Eating area off kitchen
- Further large fridge /freezer under the stairs
- Large full length drawing room upstairs with log burning stove and another television
- Enclosed garden with seating area and bike storage
- All linen and towels included
- Highchair and travel cot
- Full gas central heating and on demand hot water
- Electricity and Gas included
- Private parking for 2 small cars or 1 people carrier
- Local shops/pubs/restaurants within a minute’s walk
- Seafront within a couple of minutes walk
Please note: 30% deposit (excluding last minute bookings) and a £20 booking fee is required at the time of booking. A security deposit of £100 is payable when the balance payment is made. This will be refunded after the end of stay clean has been carried out.